ADVERTISEMENT

*****Wisconsin vs. Iowa game thread*****

Good job by the refs in looking that and making the correct call........Hopefully, that really fires the Outlaw up!!

Great job by the officials to admit they were wrong. Targeting is important to call in today's game, but that call just wasn't close. Great job.

"Only those who daaare, drive the world forward" - Heard on ESPN during every single commercial break

Overall, I'll take a tied 1st Q. But the TOP, and the lack of offense bodes badly later on.

GDGD better start pulling some brown rabbits out or the defense will be spent by the end of the half.

I just don't understand. Third and 2. Line up under Center and either run the ball or play action. Instead Iowa goes shotgun telling Wisconsin and the rest of the universe that it is going to pass. And then it throws short of the first-down marker.

Only Iowa seems to come up with such terribly executed plays following a timeout - especially on a 3rd and 2 type situation.

Reactions: Niko13
Way too conservative play calling against a weak secondary. Everything is 5yard passes on average. Come on Davis! Screens, playaction, reverse, etc. Otherwise D will be exhausted!!!

I just don't understand. Third and 2. Line up under Center and either run the ball or play action. Instead Iowa goes shotgun telling Wisconsin and the rest of the universe that it is going to pass. And then it throws short of the first-down marker.

Why do you hate trick plays? :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT