ADVERTISEMENT

*****Wisconsin vs. Iowa game thread*****

Wisconsin showed more offensive looks that drive than Iowa has shown in 10 years. At what point if you are an offensive coach at Iowa does pride kick in to force you to adjust?

Hell maybe Iowa needs to get blown out at home a couple times for there to be some changes...

We've won nine in a row on the road and look like garbage at home

Reactions: QChawks
These safeties continue to neglect actually defending the pass and then overplay once the receiver catches the ball........wow, should have tackled the guy.......The middle of the field against Iowa is like a kid in a candy store for opposing teams.......They just don't seem to be getting better.

That is why Iowa's radio team, from the spotter on up must go. Listening on the radio is just plain hard to do nowadays.

Reactions: QChawks
I don't predict we will win this game, I just really, really hope that we will go down swinging. I can take a loss if we are taking chances and putting our nuts out there......what will really hurt to watch is if we just grind out a vanilla plan and take our 7-10 point loss in stride.

I just don't understand. Third and 2. Line up under Center and either run the ball or play action. Instead Iowa goes shotgun telling Wisconsin and the rest of the universe that it is going to pass. And then it throws short of the first-down marker.
Bravo!

Being bad this year is a blessing in disguise.

Can you imagine making it to a BCS game. Lamar Jackson or Deshawn Watson would light us up and embarrass us yet again in

My cousin is good friends with the Fumagallis. His mom went to Iowa and he grew up an Iowa fan. Would have comehere if offered. Erb met with him at his HS and invited him to camp at Iowa but Troy had a HS baseball game that weekend and told Erb that. Unfortunately, no further camp invites came. He is a great kid, outstanding academics and has become a super TE. I think the staff had their focus on Wisnieski who has had injury problems.

Who the f*** is making the call to abandon the run in each possession?

I don't even care if it IS Beathard, punch that person in the crotch and tell them to knock it the f*** off.

You're welcome....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT