ADVERTISEMENT

***2024 Iowa Football Recruiting Thread***

With 16 commits already in the class, and it being a smaller class. I wonder who is a take an who isn't. I am assuming takes are: Lucas, Godfrey, Chineke, Anderson, and Watson?
They have a September visit date set up for Jayquan Reid, a WR from Florida. I think he’s the only other recruit known to be in play currently.

yes I do one thing is certain about the stars. OSU, Alabama and Georgia all end up with top 10 or top 5 recruiting classes and are full of top 100 4* and 5* talent. something IA lacks.

I hate repeating this but IA's will have its best group on paper on offense
QB Gabe 4*
RB Kaleb 4*
WR Brown 4*
WR Ragini 3*
TE Lachey 4* by 247 Under Armour AA
TE All 4*
LT Richman 4* by 247
RG Colby 4*
C Jones 4* AA Game starter
RG Feth multiple game starter
RT Palmer multiple game starter,
8 4* starters.
3 3* starters.

now it is a matter of how fast they mess to play as a team. to bad that some of these players will not return for the 2024 season.
You mean Cade?

• Haha
Reactions: HogLovinHawkeye
yep... the haters try to condemn Karnack because he is smart, positive, and pro-Iowa Hawkeyes...

so they try to find any little thing to blast him about.. even when its the same thing the haters are guilty of themselves.
He’s not smart, he’s pro Hawkeye, unless it’s Rick Heller. No one hates Iowa, we want an offense that actually scores and compliments the badass defense we seem to always get

Let’s be honest our offense and QB play has sucked. Our WR recruiting has always been meh and of late our OL hasn’t developed, but and it’s a BIG but…

There are few teams out there out performing our 2/3*star TEs and defense. Including depth.

So no I’m not overly worried!
"Let’s be honest our offense and QB play has sucked."

That's because you hate Brian, twice in the last 6 years they averaged over 30 points and have won on a consistent basis because of the offense......
:D

"Let’s be honest our offense and QB play has sucked."

That's because you hate Brian, twice in the last 6 years they averaged over 30 points and have won on a consistent basis because of the offense......
:D
Not part of this conversation, but NO ONE ON HERE HATES BRIAN!!!
Brian the Dog is the smartest individual on Family Guy!!!
WHY, would we hate him??????

yep... the haters try to condemn Karnack because he is smart, positive, and pro-Iowa Hawkeyes...

so they try to find any little thing to blast him about.. even when its the same thing the haters are guilty of themselves.
Dude be freaking serious. We get after him because he's a freaking tool, and tries to tell anyone who questions anything about the program to find another team. So your saying. I'm a hater? Really? I'm as big a homer as anyone on here and he thinks, I'M wanting coaches fired. He's delusional, and frankly you saying he's "smart" really makes one question where your heads at.

Last edited:
Proof read, no/know. Glass house maybe?
Oh God, you got me there, the old NO for know snafu. Jeez like thats one half of one % of what that tool posts. But you got me good..... Try reading some of the shit that dude posts. Its not a few grammatical errors, he posts stuff thats totally false and then tries to pass it off like he knows shit that we don't. Go climb back in his back pocket though.....

As @NevadaHawk posted, there are now forecasts for DEs Cheneke and Anderson to the Hawks.
For the sake of discussion, with Kennedy and Campbell on board, who stays at DE and who potentially shifts defensive positions?
Kennedy's dad left college at around 320lbs.. Devan has gained around 40-50lbs in the past 10 months...he is still growing...maybe he is a DT in 2-3 years? Read an article that stated Campbell might try LB before moving to DL..No idea if he actually will start out at LB or DE when he arrives on campus.

As @NevadaHawk posted, there are now forecasts for DEs Cheneke and Anderson to the Hawks.
For the sake of discussion, with Kennedy and Campbell on board, who stays at DE and who potentially shifts defensive positions?
Good question. We have been bringing in a LOT of "DE" types, but as you said some guys will move inside, some outside backers. Bell loves the versatility, so we'll see.

They have 4 OL commits. Good chance they are done at that position.
IMO they are concentrating on OL in the 25 class main one being 6'8 340 lb Brooks. seen a couple video's and he is mauler,

the surprise OL recruit in this class will be 6'9 Leornard like how he moves he is not clumsy on his feet and even though he was playing against other HS kids he will be a real bull on the OL, right side or left side.

• Haha
Reactions: HogLovinHawkeye
Any new OLine signings?
Critical need area.

They have 4 OL commits. Good chance they are done at that position.

The 4 commitments (3 from Illinois). Our future Offensive Line.

Will Nolan, Cody Fox, Josh Janowski and Bodey McCaslin during their recent visit.

FzfCTk6X0AEDHfR

Any new OLine signings?
Critical need area.
As already noted they have four OL commitments in this class (along with two portal transfers), but zero DBs/CBs…where do you think they should be focusing the remainder of this class?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT