ADVERTISEMENT

3X AA/MMA Fighter Gray Maynard Talks Tom Brands

Great listen! Thanks, Lax. Tom is, indeed, a good man, as is Terry. Absolutely elite people. Probably two of the most misunderstood people in sports. Quality human beings. It cracks me up to read and hear some of the insanely idiotic things about them from haters. They hate a caricature — a bogeyman. If they actually knew these guys, they’d change their tune in a second. Two of the most humble, loyal, honest, friendly guys you’ll ever meet. Perfect? Of course not, just like the rest of us. But truly decent, honorable guys.

Great listen! Thanks, Lax. Tom is, indeed, a good man, as is Terry. Absolutely elite people. Probably two of the most misunderstood people in sports. Quality human beings. It cracks me up to read and hear some of the insanely idiotic things about them from haters. They hate a caricature — a bogeyman. If they actually knew these guys, they’d change their tune in a second. Two of the most humble, loyal, honest, friendly guys you’ll ever meet. Perfect? Of course not, just like the rest of us. But truly decent, honorable guys.

FACTS. All FACTS.

I generally think most people in the wrestling community (see the Peyton Robb fundraiser) are more or less good people. We talk a lot of crap on non Iowa guys but honestly I think wrestling is such a tough sport that it chews up and spits out bad people pretty quick.

I generally think most people in the wrestling community (see the Peyton Robb fundraiser) are more or less good people. We talk a lot of crap on non Iowa guys but honestly I think wrestling is such a tough sport that it chews up and spits out bad people pretty quick.
This x 100. I may get into the occasional disagreement, but put 90% of the people that post on this board in front of me with a beer in each of our hands and I’d be willing to bet we’d get along just fine!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT