ADVERTISEMENT

6 Visitors for Oct 12 Penn State game; We make Ogundele's FINAL 5

He should have at least tried the process last year. Love the kids game. But doubt he gets taken in first round.
It doesn't matter what round he gets picked. The poster LOL'd at the notion of him leaving.

It doesn't matter what round he gets picked. The poster LOL'd at the notion of him leaving.
Well the poster is obviously bias then. My point is guaranteed contract. He could come out get taken in late 2nd tear ACL in summer league. And go the way of so many others.

Well the poster is obviously bias then. My point is guaranteed contract. He could come out get taken in late 2nd tear ACL in summer league. And go the way of so many others.
He's got another college season to play. I have no opinion on whether he will get drafted or not, especially which round. It's just going to be an ongoing conversation this season. Unless he plays poorly, of course.

I played basketball with Trey’s dad for about 10 years in WDM until we all got too busy. Pretty crazy to watch him grow up and start showing up in recruiting threads. Dad is a real good dude.

Is Trey & family Hawk fans as their favorite team?

With the passing of each day it looks less likely that we will ultimately judge this as a successful recruitment event. There isn’t enough buzz around the visit to think that any synergy was created among the top prospects.

The fall signing window looks to be lack luster from a far outside the program view point. BB success is so dependent on having a couple of difference makers that we need to ink at least one of what Iowa would consider as big time prospects. Hoping for a surprise.

Tristan's brother?
Don't know the identity of the poster, except by his HR handle, but he's mentioned a few times that his son does edits for recruiting announcements.

"Or it is because my son made the edit for him and he always tries to highlight the Hawks. Can't put a smiley face on this post...son didn't get any indication if he is leaning one way or another. He just reached out on Saturday asking for a top 5 edit."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT