ADVERTISEMENT

Absolutely disgusted by this board tonight.

Ya know, this post highlights what a dick you are. A political opponent just about got assassinated, but you're only worried "about Trump".

You might want to think about this in the macro.

BTW, 1 person in the crowd died, 2 are injured.
I worried about that earlier. Before announced. You’re also an example of a Republican snowflake. This lib said multiple times what happened today was bad and an act of a terrorist. Sorry, but I will defend the left on here against hypocritical garbage that I have read since it happened. Where were your posts when your people threatened to kill Pence and Pelosi?

Russian bots are loving today’s actions. If I were a Republican conspiracy nut I would say the shooter was a Russian plant skilled enough to miss. The shooter was also shot with tranquilizer darts and on a plan to Russia.
That’s what the people are saying. I’m not saying it but some very smart, great people are saying it. Russia has the best shooters you know. They win all the Olympics.

Anyone equating the crazy sick f*ck that did this with everyone on the left has gone down the rabbit hole. Most people in this country are horrified this happened. Yes there are crazies on the left…we have a couple on this board. But anyone implying this is “the left” is just creating more division.

At times like this we should come together and pray for our country. For the innocent spectator killed and yes even for the scumbag felon Trump. He deserves prayer too.

Or, we can just keep yelling and escalating as you are in this very thread. I’m sure that will lead to something positive.

It’s a sad day,
You’re 100% right but I truly think the only thing that unites us is a 9/11 type attack. What got dropped on us in 2016 has done incredible damage to our country. I wouldn’t even be that pissed at Trump running if he would have just left quietly in 2020 and said he’d be back in 2024. That I would have respected. But what’s happened the last 4 years…the vitriol that I know I take part in, because of my loathing of the far right…is something that’s going to be really damn hard to overcome and today made it worse.

MAGA is FURIOUS today and they are already unhinged. Not. Good.

I worried about that earlier. Before announced. You’re also an example of a Republican snowflake. This lib said multiple times what happened today was bad and an act of a terrorist. Sorry, but I will defend the left on here against hypocritical garbage that I have read since it happened. Where were your posts when your people threatened to kill Pence and Pelosi?
Nancy Pelosi was in Washington DC when her gay sexual deviant husband wanted to have sex with a transient. Pence, who threatened him? Tell me where you were when Scaliese was shot at a softball game.

Look, we all know you're pleasedwith the events of today. Call me a snowflake? Fine by me, I don't get my talking points from Reddit or Dem Underground. Have a good night!

• Wow
Reactions: Flie
I recently went on vacation and had very limited cell service, which meant no social media. It was glorious. I ask that you consider backing away for a day or two or three. I bet you will feel better…I did.

Russian bots are loving today’s actions. If I were a Republican conspiracy nut I would say the shooter was a Russian plant skilled enough to miss. The shooter was also shot with tranquilizer darts and on a plan to Russia.
That’s what the people are saying. I’m not saying it but some very smart, great people are saying it. Russia has the best shooters you know. They win all the Olympics.
This where you want to be when Jesus comes back?

You’re 100% right but I truly think the only thing that unites us is a 9/11 type attack. What got dropped on us in 2016 has done incredible damage to our country. I wouldn’t even be that pissed at Trump running if he would have just left quietly in 2020 and said he’d be back in 2024. That I would have respected. But what’s happened the last 4 years…the vitriol that I know I take part in, because of my loathing of the far right…is something that’s going to be really damn hard to overcome and today made it worse.

MAGA is FURIOUS today and they are already unhinged. Not. Good.
You sir, are insane.

Post just one so we can discuss.
See, unlike that idiot Joes Place, who claims crap was said and then goes quite when called out for proof....I don't EVER do that. Here are two right off the cuff......look for the rest if you would like more. I don't want to read that crap again.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
noStemsnoSTICKS said:
Meh. Poor shot unfortunately.

Don't expect me to feel bad. I don't.

And they had wrist cuffs to get Nancy Pelosi, too...
And the crowd was well known by trump and his staff to have weapons.
Yet trump didn’t care to stop it and actually encouraged it and was gleeful in the white house while watching. That’s a big difference between trump and everyone else. There is no way I hell trump denounces tonight’s actions if they had been reversed.
Very good people on both sides.

• Haha
Reactions: Hawkman34
Who said it? Sorry if I missed someone saying they wish Trump had been assassinated today.
Here are two...but I am sure that Joes Place and friends will claim these guys are just right wing trash POSING as leftist. Just sick. As I have said.....I am not a Biden supporter...and heck I am not a fan of Trump either at my core......but I would NEVER want Biden to have an attempt on his life...EVER.

noStemsnoSTICKS said:
Meh. Poor shot unfortunately.

Don't expect me to feel bad. I don't.

I posted an example for you, Cletus.

Can you not READ?
Where did you post proof I said anything Moron??? And if you mean "Hang Pence"....who the said that? LOL!! Was it on a sign by some idiot at the capital? If that is it. I double down on the fact that you are BOTH and idiot and a moron. LOL!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Tom Paris
Russia is flooding social media trying to create chaos in the states. If you don’t believe this, I can’t help you. I have no idea if Russia had anything to do with today’s events, but they absolutely are impacting the tone in the country.

Reactions: Flie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT