ADVERTISEMENT

Active shooter at Perry High school in Iowa

Drive through Perry Iowa. Its Hispanic culture is large, and often beautiful.

When you are driving down the road you notice it's incredibly different than the communities you have just driven through.

It's an Iowa town with 35% hispanics. Find another one.

Pointing out data isn't racist.
But what’s your point?

You also ignored the whole idea as video games have been out the violent crime rate in the US has gone down.

" Violent crimes include rape and sexual assault, robbery, assault and murder."

Violent crime started going down due to abortion becoming legal.

That's a whole different discussion.

• Haha
Reactions: OhAdam
Claiming its a shithole because of the Hispanics is though.

No because of the gangs he said.

But there you go again putting words into his mouth.

I know you really want him to be racist, just give it up.

You look at any town in Iowa with a meat packing plant. THE TOWN GOES DOWNHILL FAST.

I remember back in the 80's or 90's IBP wanted to come to our home town. Luckily it was voted down.

Number of white gangs compared to black and brown gangs?

Is he racist or is he just a realist?

fig_11.gif
Do you think this is gang-related? You should do a graph of school shooters and ethnicity.

Lucky the kids that do this are too stupid to realize they could kill more people if they used their cars. Idiots like you will never figure out that the killings won't stop regardless of whether there are guns or not. You ignorant bastards.
Idiots like you are okay with kids getting killed in schools. Guns are more important than American lives. Awesome.

" Violent crimes include rape and sexual assault, robbery, assault and murder."

Violent crime started going down due to abortion becoming legal.

That's a whole different discussion.

Can I get this in English? Or at least something understandable

You look at any town in Iowa with a meat packing plant. THE TOWN GOES DOWNHILL FAST.

I remember back in the 80's or 90's IBP wanted to come to our home town. Luckily it was voted down.
Place your bet. I live about 30 min straight south, Perry, like Fort dodge, has been a shithole for decades.
No where did he say anything about Gangs. He talked about both having heavily Hispanic populations and called both shitholes. Man whiskey and you are both struggling immensely with reading comprehension today.

Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
"For those not familiar with perry it's a town known for Hispanic gangs."

That is an accurate statement just like the shittyness of the west end.

10 Minutes later you will be talking about how wearing the shittyness of the west end as some badge of honor.

Change your ****ing pants.
Grow up.

Context. It might be the only town in Iowa with a 35% Hispanic population. Its incredibly rare and, like Fort dodge, it is known to have a way higher than average crime rate. It also has a way higher gang population that a normal.town of 7k.

The only context it provides is that you're a racist.

As I've said, skin color is one of the worst indicators for violence. Many more demographics are much better. Yet all you did was provide context through skin color of your neighbors. You're a racist, hate that you learned it today. But you are.

The whole car or bomb thing is dumb. Yes they can kill, but you can't hide your car in your pocket when you enter work, church or school to kill people... you'd have to jump curbs and try to hit targets as they scatter and you only have the one shot because they aren't going to stand there while you circle back for pass number 2... or making a bomb takes understanding, many parts and some skill to do without killing yourself first. A gun you just point and squeeze... pop in a new clip and repeat. Far easier/faster.
On November 21, 2021, Darrell E. Brooks Jr. drove a sport utility vehicle (SUV) through the annual Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin, United States, killing six people and injuring sixty-two others.[2]
Yes, these don't happen as often. But if your magical anti gun fairy snapped her fingers tomorrow and all guns disappeared, people like those who shot up this school today will still find a way to kill as many people as possible.

Last edited:
On November 21, 2021, Darrell E. Brooks Jr. drove a sport utility vehicle (SUV) through the annual Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin, United States, killing six people and injuring sixty-two others.[2]
Yes, these don't happen as often. But of your magically anti gun fairy snapped her fingers tomorrow and all guns disappeared, people like those who shot up this school today will still find a way to kill as many people as possible.
OK well when they become common place we'll start banning cars and suvs. Cool we agree start with the guns, then move on to the next killing devices.

Out of curiosity what things made the town go downhill?

Quit making any conversation that discusses ethnic data automatically racist. Data doesn't give a shit about your feelings.
Data about races does not make one racist

Using data about race to point out brown neighbors and give "context" moments after a school shooting when nothing is known about the shooter, the victim or motive makes one racist.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT