ADVERTISEMENT

*****Alabama St vs Iowa Game Thread*****

HowTF does a Tennessee @ Wisconsin matchup end up on Peacock!?

That is a primetime TV game.

Same for the TAM @ OSU game that is almost a minute from being over.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
this was at 7 pm

F-nXloeXUAAhO29

• Wow
Reactions: Iafootballfan
Interesting.... Not doubting you, but every other show and commercial and other sports on peacock look great. Peacock has an issue.
It seems like the broadcast from there is getting over sharpened. I tried 3 different tvs and all had the same problem. The one tv i turned the sharness down looks great now just like other broadcasts and commercials.

Has some quickness and passing ability but so small kind of reminds of Brody Boyd but the bigger guards will abuse him on offense, Iowa guards are very everage and if threes are not falling Iowa can struggle
I don’t remember Brody Boyd. Harding just looks different. Like he has some moxie and with time and maturity could be the play maker at point guard Fran has always needed.

Yeah, we’ll see. I’m far from a basketball expert, but there doesn’t seem like much of a difference from what Iowa has had in the past. Brock Harding, just his presence on the floor and athleticism, seems different. Like with time and maturity he could be a serious bad ass at the point guard. I’m sure the other guys will be decent but but not really game changers the way Garza or the Murrays were.

It took all of 3 minutes for me to realize Harding is the point guard Fran has been missing. The dude just moves different. I'm fully expecting to see him get more PT and potentially start as the season progresses.

Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
I know Iowa doesn’t rebound or defend, but I would rather watch this than the Iowa football team right now.
No. Hawk defense is exceptional. Could win the West. Every game has been close, except Penn State. Hawks will struggle in bball this year. There will be blow outs.

Last edited:
Reactions: mikesright
Analyst on other side of Pastner, at halftime, gave the Hawks an "out" for not totally blowing ASU out tonight.

They are 'looking forward to @ Top10 Creighton on Tuesday night' and not focusing more on ASU.

I don’t remember Brody Boyd. Harding just looks different. Like he has some moxie and with time and maturity could be the play maker at point guard Fran has always needed.
Brody was a bucket maker but didn’t have the ball handling, vision and quickness Harding has. If Brody can cut down the dumb turnovers and defend better he will be John Stockton Light.

Reactions: HawkBall23
Analyst on other side of Pastner gave the Hawks an "out" for not totally blowing ASU out tonight.

They are 'looking forward to @ Top10 Creighton' on Tuesday night and not focusing more on ASU.

We're going to get worked I think, unfortunately

This team isn’t going anywhere in March. Defense is worse and we don’t have a stud.
To my untrained eye, they play an NBA style of game without the NBA talent. Can’t get away with that against teams who are better and more athletic, which they will surely run into in the Big Ten.

Iowa’s makeup just looks more like a Missouri Valley team. Is there anyone on Iowa’s team who can take it to the rim and throw it down? Or create their own shot off the dribble? I just see a bunch of 3s getting chucked up and 1-2 guys in the post playing under the rim. It just doesn’t seem like a winning formula to me.

But, again, I like the pace of play. A lot more fun to watch than the Iowa football team. Sadly.

It seems like the broadcast from there is getting over sharpened. I tried 3 different tvs and all had the same problem. The one tv i turned the sharness down looks great now just like other broadcasts and commercials.

Messed with my sharpness still looks like garbage. They need to fix the video feed from the arena. When they brought up the graphics of the 1st half stats on top of the live video, the graphics looked great. The live video in the background was washed out

Reactions: Buffalo43
Messed with my sharpness still looks like garbage. They need to fix the video feed from the arena. When they brought up the graphics of the 1st half stats on top of the live video, the graphics looked great. The live video in the background was washed out
No problems here

• Sad
Reactions: HawkBall23
For the poster who recommended turning the sharpness down;

Turned it down from 20 to 0.

Now it looks like a no-bandwidth-available pure 480P feed now.

My ISP and wifi might not be the best or fastest of all time, but it shouldn't look this bad. Its TERRIBLE.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
Is my internet speed shit, or does anyone else's feed 'back slide' to a noticeably 480P look at times.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT