ADVERTISEMENT

***Big Ten Tournament Session One Thread***

Live look at Mineo after the Teske win...

f6d0db8e5c605a54b1b2f99f39f3ae87_w200.gif

He claimed Tom botched handling of the Teske seed. He didn’t botch anything. They saw the match up they wanted and have been game planning for Bouzakis. They were confident he’d be ripe for the picking and they were right. Those are facts.
Interesting strategy, if true. I'm guessing we'll see PSU with 10 #14 seeds next year at the BTT if it's that easy to game the system.

Riggins is such a greenhorn its like this is his first year wrestling.

no. that guy is real funky and he hit his signature move. you can’t risk riding him so that should have been a game planning thing. reminds me of kemerer/palacio many moons ago where we got pinned in a place we had no business hanging out at.

He claimed Tom botched handling of the Teske seed. He didn’t botch anything. They saw the match up they wanted and have been game planning for Bouzakis. They were confident he’d be ripe for the picking and they were right. Those are facts.

you really think was all planned? i’m not saying you are wrong but it seems unnecessarily risky unless teske was a guaranteed wild card. i don’t know if he was this year.

no. that guy is real funky and he hit his signature move. you can’t risk riding him so that should have been a game planning thing. reminds me of kemerer/palacio many moons ago where we got pinned in a place we had no business hanging out at.
I would argue Riggins getting pinned was literally the expected result of that match.

oh yeah for sure. just shouldn’t have been in that spot. coaches should have been preaching catch and release all week
yeah at some point coaches just have to realize as much as you prepare for it or “know it’s coming” being on top is still the worst place you can be. get your takedown and get out of there. that applies to everybody, not just our staff.

Reactions: eb05
Anyone else surprised with the sub par year Jon Poznaski has had the past two years? I thought he would be towards the top of the weigh class as he got older.
he had a crazy post season run his freshman year but has been mostly average outside that.

I'm annoyed with how many teams that have gone with black singlets. My controversial opinion that I'm sure will be hated here is that maybe we should do a yellow singlet. I love the yellow jersey script Iowa for basketball.
Nope. We shouldn't have to change just because others are copying us.

They should stick to singlets of their school colors (that aren't black).

Funny side note, I've heard a story that Jamie Pollard is not a fan of gold, one of ISU's primary school colors, and why he has endorsed the abusively excessive use of black into their school colors............lol. 😆

you really think was all planned? i’m not saying you are wrong but it seems unnecessarily risky unless teske was a guaranteed wild card. i don’t know if he was this year.
I don’t think, it’s a fact.

• Haha
Reactions: USPMAN
Jesus a person says a little bit of criticism and you get offended. Relax.
Why bash on a guy who is overmatched and only on mat because 3 teammates were caught in an illegal gambling investigation and the other is taking a RS?

It was unnecessary and you deserve to be called out for it.

Reactions: Iron Doc
Hes so wrong. Brands goggles is a polite way of saying it as opposed to ——kisser

Nope. We shouldn't have to change just because others are copying us.

They should stick to singlets of their school colors (that aren't black).

Funny side note, I've heard a story that Jamie Pollard is not a fan of gold, one of ISU's primary school colors, and why he has endorsed the abusively excessive use of black into their school colors............lol. 😆
I still think the yellow singlet with script Iowa or maybe retro wrestling herky would look sweet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT