ADVERTISEMENT

***Big Ten Tournament Session One Thread***

Teske has always been fascinating to me because he's got a lot of tools. Has a variety of attacks, he can turn. A lot of times you see guys at his sort of ranking and they don't have those tools. They only really have a couple of attacks and they maybe they can ride a bit but can't really turn anybody decent.

Did the NW and Purdue match just have a review for stalling? Didn't know that was allowed

Would be nice to see Franek get a little more separation here
Ha. Good one. He wins more often than not but I think he’s allergic to attacking in the third period with a one takedown lead. Wrestling like that it’s hard to win a national championship

Too late for peace, time for war.
American Housewife Slap GIF by ABC Network

That win by Teskey was to throw up back in Brands’s face, which I’m sure he’s not a huge fan of anymore
I’m not in the camp this was intentional and we’ll never know what’s happening behind the scenes but a little extra motivation to pit a fire is a good thing. Gable was the master and wish Tom had a little more…

Reactions: Trapper85
Nah. Still a blunder.

But give credit where it’s absolutely due - teske has great tank and the fight of brands. Great coaching!
The plan was actually years in the making. Once Nic chose tOSU over Iowa, Tom pulled Terry to the side and they hatched a long term plan to turn a loss into a big win. Knowing tOSU’s major inefficiencies in coaching, they knew Nic wouldn’t develop close to what he would at Iowa.

Having the foresight to easily predict Nic would get the 3 seed and 100% knowing every rule and how to use them, they Implemented the Pesky Teske protocol. With incredible misdirection and Cracker Jack timing they were able to put Brody right where he should be while allowing most to see it as a mistake, so not to take criticism for “gaming” the system.

A master stroke of genius that even Sun Tzu would be proud of!!

The plan was actually years in the making. Once Nic chose tOSU over Iowa, Tom pulled Terry to the side and they hatched a long term plan to turn a loss into a big win. Knowing tOSU’s major inefficiencies in coaching, they knew Nic wouldn’t develop close to what he would at Iowa.

Having the foresight to easily predict Nic would get the 3 seed and 100% knowing every rule and how to use them, they Implemented the Pesky Teske protocol. With incredible misdirection and Cracker Jack timing they were able to put Brody right where he should be while allowing most to see it as a mistake, so not to take criticism for “gaming” the system.

A master stroke of genius that even Sun Tzu would be proud of!!
Dude. Amazing post. Lol

I'm annoyed with how many teams that have gone with black singlets. My controversial opinion that I'm sure will be hated here is that maybe we should do a yellow singlet. I love the yellow jersey script Iowa for basketball.

Cradle

I'm annoyed with how many teams that have gone with black singlets. My controversial opinion that I'm sure will be hated here is that maybe we should do a yellow singlet. I love the yellow jersey script Iowa for basketball.
Copying is the fondest form of flattery. Why should the team being copied switch. Keep wearing the black as a reminder to all the other wanna be teams that we did it first.

Reactions: Nashville_Hawkeye
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT