ADVERTISEMENT

***Big Ten Tournament Session One Thread***

Why bash on a guy who is overmatched and only on mat because 3 teammates were caught in an illegal gambling investigation and the other is taking a RS?

It was unnecessary and you deserve to be called out for it.
Oh no please! Please don't call me out... I'm shaking in my boots. Just my opinion. Riggins getting pinned is the worst thing you could do. He's wrestling up two weights? and getting pinned...What's that saying excuses are for wusses? My take...and please don't get offended is that wrestling may not be clicking for him in certain areas. Just my OPINION.

Reactions: shobart
Coach Tom special match. Can't see Teske winning this one.

To be fair Brody should be a 6 or 7 seed. He can't roll with the top 5 guys.

Completely FUBAR situation

Unbelievable, teske looks like a freshman getting worked by a senior. Go ahead and temper all aa expectations if this is the effort given

BIG 10 Posts of Shame Count:

Round 1...
dtripp26: 3
Muscles1989: 1

He claimed Tom botched handling of the Teske seed. He didn’t botch anything. They saw the match up they wanted and have been game planning for Bouzakis. They were confident he’d be ripe for the picking and they were right. Those are facts.
was that the only 3rd seed they thought was vulnerable?

Reactions: Cali_Nittany
Makes me very happy seeing that white haired weirdo coaching Nebraska get upset. Odd to just pan to Gabe and BK after the match.

Reactions: Buchos
Team results for those too lazy to scroll through 6 pages of posts..............

125- Ayala due up on Mat 1
133- Teske won by Dec., 15-13
141- Woods won by TF, 16-0
149- Rathjen won by Dec., 12-6
157- Franek won by Dec., 5-3
165- Caliendo won by Fall, 5:30
174- Kennedy won by TF, 19-4
184- Riggins lost by Fall, 1:02
197- Glazier won by Major, 14-3
HWT- Hill won by Dec., 4-2

Iowa leads the team race over Nebraska through the 1st Rd after Hill's win over Huntmacher.

Sadly, I think Hill's in trouble. He's wrestled extremely well this year and I hope he can take out Hutman but the dude's a monster who seems more than capable of doing damage to Hill's hopes. Hate that BK didn't wrestle!!

This was a bad take. Yeah, I get that hindsight is 20/20 and all but it was still a bad take. Hill has been good, beat him the first time, and Hut has absolutely zero offense.

Just bad.

so the people saying Tom was giving Schreiver as much time as possible to get ready a wrestle off...and then they missed the deadline...they were making that up?

this though...this was the plan the whole time?
Obviously this plan was put into place last spring when we didn't land Bouzakis.

Reactions: USPMAN
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT