ADVERTISEMENT

Easley TD Catch ?

His Hawkness

HR All-American
Gold Member
May 5, 2003
In looking at the replay, I have to wonder if Stanley was actually trying to throw it to Smith. Hard to tell and I know it doesn't matter at all now, but I'm just curious what others saw.

Idk. When he let that go, I thought oh shit. I honestly don’t think he even saw smith or his defender.

Last edited:
Couldn’t tell at first, live. However, on the replay ya can see him tracking Easley, as Easly was tracking with him when he scrambled. Thus. It was to Easley

I think Smith might have thought it was for him until it went by at high speed

In looking at the replay, I have to wonder if Stanley was actually trying to throw it to Smith. Hard to tell and I know it doesn't matter at all now, but I'm just curious what others saw.
Ik d1 p5 QBs can be off Target but that's quite the miss

I think it was too easily and it was almost broken up by Smith.

I think it was intended for Easley. Without the tip, it probly would've been in the dirt. Throwing on the run has not been Stanely's forte.

I don’t think it was tipped at all. Just a strange line drive knuckle ball type throw. That throw had wierd rotation and flutter long before it passed Smith.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT