ADVERTISEMENT

**** EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga 2020-21 Thread ****

OGS in trouble now....
I would think he’s gotta be at this point.

Though now that Giggs has been arrested for beating his wife (top class guy after already having cheated w/his brother’s wife in the past too), not sure there is an obvious line of succession. Maybe Poch, I suppose?

I would think he’s gotta be at this point.

Though now that Giggs has been arrested for beating his wife (top class guy after already having cheated w/his brother’s wife in the past too), not sure there is an obvious line of succession. Maybe Poch, I suppose?

Paul Scholes?

Reactions: LesClaypool
Freakin west ham with another lackluster performance against a low table team in Fulham after a fantastic string of form against top tier teams. BAU

Seems like a while since there’s been any epl action. Great matchup today with Tot-ManC

If I could get BTN without Youtube TV I would just get ESPN+.

YouTube TV keeps losing sports value.
Find someone reliable to password swap with. We pay for Disney-ESPN+ bundle and exchange passwords with a longtime neighbor family for YouTubeTV. But $5 a month for ESPN+ is well worth it.

Watching CBS Sports Network’s live Champions League whip-around show, and they were on Barcelona-Dynamo Kiev when Serginio Dest scored a beauty!

Reactions: jaxhawk06
Chris Richards gets the start for Bayern Munich. That’s eight Americans this Champions League campaign.

EDIT: Faces American coach, DC United and Chicago Fire legend, Jesse Marsch and Red Bull Salzburg.

Last edited:
Ridiculous dive from Grealish against West Ham yesterday and not called. This is getting ridiculous

CBS Sports Network for the UEFA Champions League whip-around “Golazo Show” right now, boyz. Dest, Pulisic, and McKennie are all feeling it in these matches. I wouldn’t bet against a goal from one of them...

Reactions: ThamesHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT