ADVERTISEMENT

Ferentz is clueless

Anybody else think Brents shoulda been in there today? Felt like he has been pretty good in coverage this year....OJ and Hankins seemed to be way off the los all day. Played right into what NW does.

Needs to be Hankins & Brent's, but this combination has yet to be dawned on. Except 70k in the stands & at home.

Reactions: pacnorthhawkeye
Wannabe coach, if u think the horizontal passing game over and over was working u are wrong. Please keep touting your credentials like you know anymore than other internet posters.
We had about 5 passes completed for zero or negative yards.

You're right. Loyalist, homer, and Kool aid drinker are all more accurate. Noted.
It's not that there's nothing intelligent to add, it's just what's the point of wasting it on someone defending 20 years of mostly mediocre to bad offenses.
And where did I do that? You and the other impulsive, childish, wingnuts on here think you have all the answers and know what's going on. You don't.

I don't make such claims. I just always have lots of questions if you able to discern the difference. We've managed to lose close games in many different manners this year, with all facets taking a turn falling apart so it's hard to pin things on just one thing. First it was special teams against Whisky, then it was our pass offense against PSU, then our pass defense took a turn against Purdue, followed by our run game against NW. That's a lot of coaches to fire with no assurance that the team or program would be better served if we did.

Sometimes kids just don't make plays in crucial times, sometimes they do. In 2015 we made the plays. This year we don't. NW, on paper, looks very average but their kids have figured out how to win close football games.....or is their coach so much better than every one else?

Wisconsin started the season ranked no. 6 preseason!!! They have one win against a team with a winning record!!! Must be some horrible coaching going on there. Purdue got totally embarrassed at Minny after beating OSU and us. FIRE THAT IDIOT COACH! I can go on about other teams and coaches.

I get as mad as any one and vent, but I try to remember that it hurts the players and coaches way more than it hurts me and there are people a lot smarter than us who have to figure this stuff out. Pointing out the obvious mistakes in a game is not a solution.

I like kool-aid btw. And it comes in handy to pour on the impetuous fans who run around with their hair on fire every time something doesn't go their way.

If Iowa could figure out how to get rid of KF but keep Phil, i think we'd have the right combo because I believe Phil wouldn't stay if he didn't believe in the new coach. That being said, will never happen cause head guys usually bring in their own.

And where did I do that? You and the other impulsive, childish, wingnuts on here think you have all the answers and know what's going on. You don't.

I don't make such claims. I just always have lots of questions if you able to discern the difference. We've managed to lose close games in many different manners this year, with all facets taking a turn falling apart so it's hard to pin things on just one thing. First it was special teams against Whisky, then it was our pass offense against PSU, then our pass defense took a turn against Purdue, followed by our run game against NW. That's a lot of coaches to fire with no assurance that the team or program would be better served if we did.

Sometimes kids just don't make plays in crucial times, sometimes they do. In 2015 we made the plays. This year we don't. NW, on paper, looks very average but their kids have figured out how to win close football games.....or is their coach so much better than every one else?

Wisconsin started the season ranked no. 6 preseason!!! They have one win against a team with a winning record!!! Must be some horrible coaching going on there. Purdue got totally embarrassed at Minny after beating OSU and us. FIRE THAT IDIOT COACH! I can go on about other teams and coaches.

I get as mad as any one and vent, but I try to remember that it hurts the players and coaches way more than it hurts me and there are people a lot smarter than us who have to figure this stuff out. Pointing out the obvious mistakes in a game is not a solution.

I like kool-aid btw. And it comes in handy to pour on the impetuous fans who run around with their hair on fire every time something doesn't go their way.

I didn't read all that garbage but I don't need to. Shit happens every year, at this point no one cares how you want to justify it. Enjoy another year of medioKirk football.

I didn't read all that garbage but I don't need to. Shit happens every year, at this point no one cares how you want to justify it. Enjoy another year of medioKirk football.
You didn't read anything, but are making a supposition? Lol.
Where did I 'justify' anything? You and your ilk 'blame' without the simplest understanding and with nothing to 'justify' your blame. I'm sure you're right, or at least 'believe' you are. The way of the world today.
So you haven't enjoyed Iowa football since KF has been here? I am not defending KF, but why would you follow or support Iowa football for the last 20 years then? Sounds like a definition of insanity to me. I've enjoyed Iowa football for 50 yrs..... The good times and the heartbreaks outside of who the coach is. Enjoy being miserable your whole life.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT