ADVERTISEMENT

Girls left in dust as male-born transgender athletes take state track titles in five states

Really? It was recently decided he couldn't.
I suppose you're right. Individual sports now set their own standards instead of the broader IOC. It still doesn't explain why we have literal decades of trans athletes being allowed to compete yet we never saw a dominance of trans athletes.

Reactions: gohawks50
I was assured that this hardly ever happens & is just a issue that the far right uses to divide us. lol

There’s a very, very small portion of the population that believes in HS transgenders being fair in girl’s sports and said this to you. So small, it could be said that someone telling you this hardly ever happens.

• Haha
Reactions: HunkDronkey
  • Haha
Reactions: HunkDronkey
when will thomas went in the women’s locker room and wagged his dick at his women teammates, why wasnt he brought up on sex harassment charges as a flasher?

when the women victims compained about it, why werent they taken seriously?

why wasn't Will Thomas charged?

why were these women othered by people like huey and gohawks?

So just going to gloss over the fact you lied? ok
Just going to gloss over this?

"What does the science say?

Research into how transitioning affects athletic ability remains limited.

In April, a study funded by the IOC stated that trans women were at a physical disadvantage compared to women born female across several areas, including lung function.

Bone-density was also found to be the same for athletes born female and those who transitioned.

"While longitudinal transitioning studies of transgender athletes are urgently needed, these results should caution against precautionary bans and sport eligibility exclusions that are not based on sport-specific (or sport-relevant) research," the researchers wrote in their conclusion.

In 2021, a study by Britain's Loughborough University found that hormone therapy decreased strength, lean body mass and muscle area in trans women after 12 months, but overall levels still remained higher than non-trans women after three years"

Yes let's do this. List all the gold medalists in the dozens of sports the Olympics has allowed trans women to compete in for decades now?
You asked for stats between men and women as you stated there is no difference lol. There are stats and records of almost every event in sports and you can compare the difference between men AND women to see why this is unfair for girls and women. Stop being an anti-feminist dude.

So you want events where trans athletes essentially have to compete against themselves? Because virtually no competition has more than one trans athletes competing at the same time
Yep…make them see how weird it is…so just run a race against themselves.

You can't be this stupid. Can you?

Explain how a born male athlete is AVERAGE at best when competing against their born sex.

Then goes to DOMINATING against the opposite born sex.

Btw, there are definitely studies out there that show how males perform better than females. Google it.

Do you even watch sports?

Watch an NBA game and then switch to the WNBA. Report back.

Compare track times. Compare swimming times.

No advantage? LMFAO
This has to be a troll job…just ignore him, or her.

Yup. I am not a fan.

Need an “open” category and all is good.
Just make a female league and an open (men's) league. Chalk up a win against the patriarchy or something for sharing their space with the trans and female communities if they wish to participate lol
So you want events where trans athletes essentially have to compete against themselves? Because virtually no competition has more than one trans athletes competing at the same time
As self important as they find themselves I don't see why it would be an issue. I'd actually be fine with making boys/mens leagues totally open and female leagues their own protected class (as it had been before the trans insanity)

Let's get honest. The opposition to trans athletes is political not scientific. If you want to claim that trans athletes should be banned because of political or cultural reasons, have at it. But what you cannot claim is that it's because of scientific reasons. Because science can find no clear advantage.

Keep posting until you run out of IQ. Which will be soon.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
This shouldn't be happening, but to think this is a bigger issue than at least a dozen other things is laughable
I hope Republican voters make it a big issue, like some Dem voters are all in with abortion as their primary issue.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT