ADVERTISEMENT

****Hawks @ Gophers Game Thread****

Iowa gonna let Minnesota shoot themselves into a rhythm giving up that many offensive rebounds and open shots

Which random dude is gonna go off against us today? Demir?

Looks like maybe Peyton Willis, but I would not be surprise it Kalsheur or the PG suddenly go off from 3pt line. So far Minny is mostly missing open 3ball looks. Purdue buried us with those same looks.

Pemsl could have had an defensive rebound after the 1st shot, by simply finding a body and boxing out.

Instead just turns and walks to the basket

rebounding has never been a strength of Fran McCaffery teams

my goodness.....

and we look tired
Lol no we don’t. I know that you’re itching to bump your pregame thread about how long Minnesota had off versus Iowa’s two days of rest. But fatigue currently does not look like a factor at all

Reactions: JesusIsKing
Looks like maybe Peyton Willis, but I would not be surprise it Kalsheur or the PG suddenly go off from 3pt line. So far Minny is mostly missing open 3ball looks. Purdue buried us with those same looks.
At least Willis shoots decently normally...

So it looks like they are counting on Garza to set the B1G record for single game scoring in order to keep it close.

Reactions: Hawksfor3
After him we have Till and Ash?

This team could really use a Nicholas Baer.
Atleast Till gives effort. Pemsl is fat and slow and appears to not be giving effort alot of the time. Makes terrible decisions (on and off the court). Only guy on the team that routinely pisses me off

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT