ADVERTISEMENT

****Hawks @ Gophers Game Thread****

Why do try to make so many 1% passes?

Not enough 3pt shooters, so posting up JoeW or Garza or Kriener is most of the offense.

Kriener usually is better than Pemsl at feeding guys posting up, but bad Kriener has shown up so far. I think specialK has 2 turnovers.

We aren't throwing it in to Garza early anymore, and instead throwing it away from where JW is going... bold strategy.

Reactions: Moral
Lol no we don’t. I know that you’re itching to bump your pregame thread about how long Minnesota had off versus Iowa’s two days of rest. But fatigue currently does not look like a factor at all
Uno, you are a fool.

Did you see this tweet, you idiot?

The word fatigue is used in case you are a blind idiot.

So many terrible passes today.

Sometimes I feel like we just want to do too much with the passes. Bakari's was partly on Joe W. because ge stopped but there was no reason to make that type of a pass. Kriener is bigger than the man guarding him. Throw a quick ball fake and make a pass over the top.

Reactions: Moral
How about some friendly wagering for the next game?

predict time in game when Connor is mentioned as coach’s son for the first time
-time when cancer and mcaffery used in same sentence
Still thinking of more. Feel free to add your own.

Uno, you are a fool.

Did you see this tweet, you idiot?

The word fatigue is used in case you are a blind idiot.

...Because he spent 10 minutes battling Oturu before getting his first breather. The team as a whole does not look tired. Per usual you have no ability to pick up on context

Really creative with the name calling though. Fool and idiot x2? Nice

Not even watching just reading the game thread and I’m getting pissed. When will a Fran coached team learn rebounding and defense?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT