ADVERTISEMENT

****Hawks @ Gophers Game Thread****

After him we have Till and Ash?

This team could really use a Nicholas Baer.
since everyone is on Pems
Atleast Till gives effort. Pemsl is fat and slow and appears to not be giving effort alot of the time. Makes terrible decisions (on and off the court). Only guy on the team that routinely pisses me off
Would u say that to his face? I doubt it.

...Because he spent 10 minutes battling Oturu before getting his first breather. The team as a whole does not look tired. Per usual you have no ability to pick up on context

Really creative with the name calling though. Fool and idiot x2? Nice
well, you are a fool and an idiot

yikes doesnt look like another win the rest of the year. no one can score and forced to play players who shouldn't be playing. o well

...Because he spent 10 minutes battling Oturu before getting his first breather. The team as a whole does not look tired. Per usual you have no ability to pick up on context

Really creative with the name calling though. Fool and idiot x2? Nice
JW does, couldn't finish the layup and then last one down the court

Those two calls on Garza were soft as baby shit. How come other players get the super star treatment from the officials?

Both Garza fouls were borderline. The 1st foul on Kriener was really borderline too. It is called home cooking and has big impact on game outcome.

Fran in jeopardy of letting this game get away if he decides to sit Garza because of his ridiculous 2 foul policy. That, with Wieskamp being MIA again will be cost Iowa today.

The bull crap calls on Garza — unbelievable given all the contact going on.

Minny has 3 fouls at the 4 minute mark. Here comes the classic bull crap even it up with off the ball non shooting calls

Reactions: JesusIsKing
Frans sit for the rest of the half with 2 fouls is so stupid. Especially when everybody but Weezy on the court is unable to score

Garza did move a little but that probably happens on most picks.
I watched it a couple times, the Minnesota player pulled Garza into him as he went around to make it look like a moving screen. Shady stuff taught by a greasy coach. At least he didnt punch Garza in the nuts.

Those two calls on Garza were soft as baby shit. How come other players get the super star treatment from the officials?
They don’t play for Fran is my guess. The guy is not liked amongst the officiating circle. Garza gets beat up every game and they allow it. What else could it be.

The truth of it is is the officials know no one in the league can guard Garza. Here's fouled almost every play down the floor and I'm being serious. He is unstoppable, so the refs allow him to be contacted consistently.

Reactions: WestIAHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT