ADVERTISEMENT

I Hate my Neighbors

McLovin32

HR Legend
Feb 1, 2008
I'll make it short and sweet. The family next door is annoying the shit out of me. Their little son plays soccer and keeps kicking his soccer ball over the fence and into my yard. I finally told him on Saturday that I'm no longer going to throw the ball back over.

Well, the next day the kids mom and dad came over. They tried to keep the convo light, but it just annoyed me even more. I told them to do something about the issue, then closed my door.

Guess what happened next? A damn ball ended up in my damn yard again today. Unbelievable. I hate my neighbors.

I'll make it short and sweet. The family next door is annoying the shit out of me. Their little son plays soccer and keeps kicking his soccer ball over the fence and into my yard. I finally told him on Saturday that I'm no longer going to throw the ball back over.

Well, the next day the kids mom and dad came over. They tried to keep the convo light, but it just annoyed me even more. I told them to do something about the issue, then closed my door.

Guess what happened next? A damn ball ended up in my damn yard again today. Unbelievable. I hate my neighbors.
Pics of the wife?

Pop the soccer ball and then take a dump on their back steps. You need to send a message that in America we play real football.

If I were you, I'd smear dog $hit all over every ball that comes over your fence and toss it back. ...see if any come back over at that point.

I haven't decided what my next step is, but I do know it'll involve a lot of feces.
fcdk-frank.gif

Pew Pew

This used to happen to me a lot. When we were kids I would hit a lot of home runs so the ball would always end up in the neighbors yard. He eventually got tired of it and told us not to come in his yard anymore. We naturally we just reversed the field and the issue was over.

This used to happen to me a lot. When we were kids I would hit a lot of home runs so the ball would always end up in the neighbors yard. He eventually got tired of it and told us not to come in his yard anymore. We naturally we just reversed the field and the issue was over.
Reverse the field. Noice. A’int no biggie. I like the way you be thinkin.
Moral, again, for the win.

Neighbor sounds like textbook beta cuck. Have you considered fvcking his wife?

your bitching about a little ball in your yard. My neighbor kids see me coming home from work and come running over and start f*cling around at my place until I sneak in the house without them knowing.
Or other times they just come open the door and walk right in. We haven’t locked our doors for years but have started doing so just to keep them out.

Man, I had this same problem, I'd always be slammin these home runs into this old guys back yard and his huge fnnn beast of a dog would about tear us to shreds when we tried to retrieve it....think the dog's name was Hercules or something.

We'd get tired of trying to get that damn ball back so I'd just go to the swimming pool and bang the lifeguard.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT