ADVERTISEMENT

I Hate my Neighbors

I'll make it short and sweet. The family next door is annoying the shit out of me. Their little son plays soccer and keeps kicking his soccer ball over the fence and into my yard. I finally told him on Saturday that I'm no longer going to throw the ball back over.

Well, the next day the kids mom and dad came over. They tried to keep the convo light, but it just annoyed me even more. I told them to do something about the issue, then closed my door.

Guess what happened next? A damn ball ended up in my damn yard again today. Unbelievable. I hate my neighbors.
you sound like a joy.

• Haha
Reactions: millah_22
Checking in to see if OP banged the kids mom, dad, or both yet to establish dominance over the kids.
I banged the mom a bunch, and now I just leave bags of shit fire at their front door.

judaspriest-barbara.gif

Reactions: Derekd3408
I've got cool neighbors... guess I got lucky
I’m curious what makes them cool. Some might think mine are cool in regards that they are social and always wanting to hang out an drink. I can’t stand it! I’m around people all day at work, why the f would I want to be around more people after work. Just leave me alone and let me do stuff around my home in peace and quiet.
You can say hi and that’s good. I don’t need to hear you bitch about this and that.

I’m curious what makes them cool. Some might think mine are cool in regards that they are social and always wanting to hang out an drink. I can’t stand it! I’m around people all day at work, why the f would I want to be around more people after work. Just leave me alone and let me do stuff around my home in peace and quiet.
You can say hi and that’s good. I don’t need to hear you bitch about this and that.
mine have their own home made leather sex swing in their back yard. For the longest time I thought they were big cop enthusiests with a blue lives matter flag, but really they are just leather bondage enthusiasts.

1200px-Leather%2C_Latex%2C_and_BDSM_pride_-_Light.svg.png

How great would it be if land didn’t cost an arm and a leg and a person could live on an acreage without neighbors.
What a pipe dream.
I’ve got a 132 acre homestead…. There are always neighbors. My neighbor wants me to pay half the cost of moving a BRAND NEW fence about 8 or 10 inches because it’s not exactly perfect. He wants his 10”, lol.

Reactions: millah_22
I’ve got a 132 acre homestead…. There are always neighbors. My neighbor wants me to pay half the cost of moving a BRAND NEW fence about 8 or 10 inches because it’s not exactly perfect. He wants his 10”, lol.
Not really how it works tho, right? I get paying half if its damaged and needs replaced, but if 1 side isn't happy with a perfectly fine fence on their own plot, then 1 side should pay for it.

Not really how it works tho, right? I get paying half if its damaged and needs replaced, but if 1 side isn't happy with a perfectly fine fence on their own plot, then 1 side should pay for it.
That’s what I’m sticking with. He built a new house and is replacing part of the fence with a white vinyl fence. He put the new fence on the actual line. Now, where the vinyl fence ends, the barbed wire fence is set back. “It doesn’t line up”. Hmmmm… doesn’t bother me a bit.

Funny thing is, he chose the contractor and bragged them up when we originally put the new fence in. They were responsible for surveying it before they put it in. I told him to call his buddies and tell them to fix their mistake.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT