ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa hs finals

Carter Isley is another kid I wanted Iowa to land. UNI might have got a good one.

First time I have watched Thomsen. Holy cow. This kid is special... How about we bring in Thomsen and Teske to don the black and gold. Thomsen really impressed me. I think he and Teske look to be legit 4-timers.

I went I high school with Teske's dad. I believe his dad is a Hawk fan. Anyone know what are chances may be with seeing these two in Iowa City!?

Guys a couple questions. Did I hear that correctly that iowa states is not seeded. Rathburn going to iowa? Lembeck sounds familiar, is there another one? What year is Nelson? Thomsen looked good!

1st Place Match
Brock Rathbun (Center Point-Urbana) 48-0, Sr. over Brayden Curry (Sergeant Bluff-Luton) 46-3, Jr. (Dec 7-3).

I agree on Thomsen (even though I try hard to only like #1 ranked guys). He has a lot of upside, plus he will likely grow into 141 or 149.

Guys a couple questions. Did I hear that correctly that iowa states is not seeded. Rathburn going to iowa? Lembeck sounds familiar, is there another one? What year is Nelson? Thomsen looked good!
No it is not seeded. District champs and the runner up are on opposite sides of the bracket. In first round its a district champ vs district runner up. Don't know about Rathbun or Lembeck. Nelson is a soph, didn't qualify last year.

No it is not seeded. District champs and the runner up are on opposite sides of the bracket. In first round its a district champ vs district runner up. Don't know about Rathbun or Lembeck. Nelson is a soph, didn't qualify last year.
Thanks.

1st Place Match
Nelson Brands (Iowa City-West) 54-3, So. over Clint Lembeck (Xavier-Cedar Rapids) 41-3, Sr. (Dec 6-5).

Rathbun is an Iowa commit. I think Lembeck is too, but I might be wrong. Neson is a soph and yes Thomsen is pound for pound the best high school wrestler in the state of Iowa!

Reactions: HIWILLE
1st Place Match
Carter Happel (Lisbon) 52-0, Sr. over Trent Johnson (Dike-New Hartford) 43-1, Jr. (Dec 7-1).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT