ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa is favored by 1.5 @ IU…

That seem odd to any of you? And yes, I know there’s a game thread, but I’m not wading through all the negativity to get some feedback on this.
Give this thread some time and it will be the same. All I know is I don't try to outsmart the experts who set the lines for a living. And yes I know (from everyone who will say how the lines move) the betting public influences the lines. But not as much as you would think with neither team really is a "national" team. If any of the two would be. it is Indiana. I'll take the Hawks -1 1/2 and under 160 1/2.

Reactions: cmhawks99
Give this thread some time and it will be the same. All I know is I don't try to outsmart the experts who set the lines for a living. And yes I know (from everyone who will say how the lines move) the betting public influences the lines. But not as much as you would think with neither team really is a "national" team. If any of the two would be. it is Indiana. I'll take the Hawks -1 1/2 and under 160 1/2.
I don't see it. We generally don't shoot very well from the perimeter on the road. Maybe they could be right but I'm not expecting it.

Last edited:
That seem odd to any of you? And yes, I know there’s a game thread, but I’m not wading through all the negativity to get some feedback on this.
If you are ever wondering why a line is the way that it is for college basketball, just go to KenPom as that analytics site heavily influences the betting market. KenPom has Iowa -2. The Analytics do not like Indiana--they are ranked below both Michigan and Minnesota on KenPom.

Line flipped to +1.5 Iowa with IU big man playing.
Ware is a 14pt 9 rbs guy.
Tough break for Hawks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT