ADVERTISEMENT

****Iowa @ Ohio St Game Thread****

Has JoshO has never played more than maybe 6 minutes in a B1G game? Maybe at Purdue, but that is it. I'm assuming he would play smarter if he actually played and had some court time. I don't think JoshO lack of offense is issue....CMAC and Rebracca don't score much either. JoshO just needs to not foul up the movement.

I think Mulvey might have been the better option but Fran refused to play either many minutes. Rebracca is just getting eaten alive vs a lot of teams and Refs also not giving him whistle when he does play good defense.
We barely win and your wanting the weak subs to be playing more? What am I missing? Maybe you'd like for the subs to start and we lose and then you and 20 others would have something to complain about? Just never happy about a win!!!

Reactions: F5n5 and BBHawk
Yep.

Rebraca is OK but against those monsters he doesn't bring an advantage on either end.

Kris is actually better against those guys by playing on their hip and using his long arms to deny the pass.

Rebraca just isn't mobile enough to not get sealed.
I am sure you realize Filip has a very sore and deep thigh bruise which limits his mobility today.

I am sure you realize Filip has a very sore and deep thigh bruise which limits his mobility today.
Ok. Did you think I was talking about today? Because Osu doesn't have a big center.

I like Filip but he's a less versatile more limited player than Kris.

Hes got a nice post game but I think it would probably be better against backups. He doesn't even get to touch the ball very often when playing with Keegan.

👍🏻 Sorry I Guess I can’t express future concerns.
This is a fan board. You can and should express any concerns you have. Just expect feedback - some will agree, some will disagree. I happen to like JBo but he's definitely been spotty this season. However, when he's on, he's something else - and as hard as fans can be on him, it appears he's hardest on himself when his game is off. Anyway, great win today, let's kick the sh** out of Izzo this week...I think we can all agree on that sentiment, hey what?

Reactions: BBHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT