ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa roster

Turks brother was helping out the team i dont know if he is still

The online Hawkeye wrestling roster has been historically inaccurate to the point that whoever is responsible for updating the website is either a) incompetent, b) ignorant, or c) contributing to a cosmic, ongoing joke to mess with the fans.
True.. Stolll was listed at 215 for several years. This one seems pretty accurate..cept maybe Glosser.. he looked like a big 157 last year.. I guess you never know

I like it!

0903201_Moody_Jeremiah.JPG

Turk and Glosser both listed at 149 and Teasdale as redshirt freshman..guess his first year isn't medical like Cael pitched.

Turk and Glosser both listed at 149 and Teasdale as redshirt freshman..guess his first year isn't medical like Cael pitched.

I think it was pitched that due to his issue he was off the hook for his academic pinch.

Lee
Teasdale
Desanto
Lugo/Murin/Turk
Young
Bull
Kem
Wilke
Warner
Cass
And still the possibility of Kem going to 84 and Brands at 74!!!
Get some get some.
Hawks gonna be rolln.... hot diggity
Ok I drank to much in nashville hard not to.
Get some

Lee
Teasdale
Desanto
Lugo/Murin/Turk
Young
Bull
Kem
Wilke
Warner
Cass
And still the possibility of Kem going to 84 and Brands at 74!!!
Get some get some.
Hawks gonna be rolln.... hot diggity
Ok I drank to much in nashville hard not to.
Get some

You can drunk post about Kem at 184 as often as you want. And you’ve done it a lot. It isn’t happening.

He doesn’t even walk around at 184.

Others need to stop putting stock in the Hawkeyesports roster. It’s shown time and time again to be inaccurate.

You can drunk post about Kem at 184 as often as you want. And you’ve done it a lot. It isn’t happening.

Others need to stop putting stock in the Hawkeyesports roster. It’s shown time and time again to be inaccurate.
Look at the lineup I stated jack , but the Last I heard his walk around weight is 182 two months ago and he was chowing on hamburgers so thats pretty close. And by the way I was only saying it may be a possibility.
Its hard to be correct all the time you know that as well as anyone right.

Last edited:
Actually only twice guy, but the Last I heard his walk around weight is 182 two months ago and he was chowing on hamburgers so thats pretty close. And by the way I was only saying it may be a possibility.
Its hard to be correct all the time you know that as well as anyone right.
Also, I like Cash and if he lets lets it rip he can AA maybe even top 5

Oh and another thing Dhead I back you up when you are not just spewing your condescension, its an online forum speculation is why we are here.

Last edited:
The online Hawkeye wrestling roster has been historically inaccurate to the point that whoever is responsible for updating the website is either a) incompetent, b) ignorant, or c) contributing to a cosmic, ongoing joke to mess with the fans.

Uppity voted for use of “cosmic,”....

Reactions: AFHawk86
Me. He can grow his hair and beard however he wants to. But for your official team picture? Lose the crazy eyes and smile.

And before anyone jumps down my throat, “Get off my lawn!!!!!!!”
Change is coming. His hair is outstanding and your lawn should be prairie grass.

Reactions: Wink8
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT