*****Iowa vs Mich St Game Thread*****

QChawks

HB King
Feb 11, 2013
Quad Cities
6:30pm NBC
Iowa -6
O/U 39.5

I predict Iowa wins ugly tonight. Mich St offense isn’t great and their run defense hasn’t been strong either. Iowa just needs to not turn it over.

Give me 24-16 hawks

Reactions: ButtersHawk
Going to be a tough game against a motivated team.....At home, 3 losses in a row and hungry for a W, night game and homecoming. Let's hope we don't run into a Michigan State "perfect storm".

Iowa 20-10.

I think it is hard to figure out how good MSU is given their schedule. They have been blown out by excellent teams but so did Iowa. Turnovers seems like the big factor here. Chiles has been a turnover machine. If he doesn't turn it over it could be rough. If he does Iowa should be in good shape.

I have watched a couple of MSU games and they are pretty good team IMO. Iowa will have to play well and win the T/O battle.
Think so? I haven't watched them closely, but what I've seen they look sloppy and undisciplined.
I'm hardly one to be overly optimistic when it comes to Iowa football. In this case, though, I think it would take Iowa having an off game on both sides of the ball to make this close.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT