ADVERTISEMENT

*****Iowa vs Mich St Game Thread*****

I think they might actually pull him here after that drive. Guy just can’t throw the ball on target, laughable they ran that fade. Was not a bad ball, but wasn’t good either. I’m not sure Lachey even had a chance to come down in bounds with it even if he got both hands up. The out on 3rd was hilarious. It’s obvious he is terrified of making a critical mistake so he puts the ball in a spot where nobody can get it without miracle.

Not sure who is worse Deacon or Cade….we are pathetic at QB. We also pissed away a generational defense last season…🥲
For whatever reason for now anyways, the OL protects Cade better.

Hill would just sit back there and literally wait for someone to hit him before he decides to move, and by then the ball is getting knocked out.

Cade hasn't really had that problem yet save for the OL getting embarrassed by Ohio State.

So far exactly what I feared:

1. MSU sells out for the run and we go Brian Ferentz and run KJ up the gut repeatedly for minimal yardage.

2. Chiles burns us with big plays.

3. McNamara can’t hit the broad side of a barn.

4. We give them momentum and confidence by starting slow.

Pretty much a worst case scenario except we’re damn lucky it isn’t 21-0.

Sullivan MUST be given a chance. The O can’t get any worse under McNamara.

Cades just getting warmed up, knocking the rust off, he’s a true leader out there, he had a really good week of practice. Just trying to think of all the ways Kf can spin this shit

Reactions: Bierhalter
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT