ADVERTISEMENT

*****Iowa vs Tennessee Game Thread*****

8b0j88.jpg
Worst part is when we go 5 wide on 1st. One of the few times can catch D and hit them with a pass but then we come and let them know we are throwing.

I still find it funny that Brock gave the defender with INT credit for watching the QB's eyes.

I appreciate the announcers just going after how bad our offense is.
Here's my Brock Osweiler anecdote. When he's in practice a freshman in high school, he walks to the LOS and sees the defensive alignment. He turns and tells the head coach, "This play won't work against this front." Pretty good football IQ for a 14-year-old.

I have confidence that PP will make adjustments and TN's offense won't move the ball as easily in the 2nd half. But I have absolutely NO confidence that our offense can put a point on the board, unless they are given the ball inside the 5, in which case they might come up with 3.

Reactions: bigmac314a
Sickening
The definition of insanity. Kirk and Brian Ferentz offensive football.

This will be yet another game against a quality opponent Iowa will score 0 points.

Got other shit to do before the Michigan/Alabama game. Hope the second half is better for you guys who are willing to sit through this shit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT