ADVERTISEMENT

*****Iowa vs Tennessee Game Thread*****

It is mind boggling that they run empty set shotgun on 3rd and 4 with a pass game that can't do shit. No threat of the run game at all in a short yardage situation on 3rd down.

Beth canning Brian halfway through the season has really saved my blood pressure.

Announcers today making our house laugh. “I’m surprised Iowa hasn’t targeted this freshman CB in man to man coverage “ “I have no idea where Hill was throwing that pass” yeah man we hear you.
he does not look around and check down, he has one play in mind at snap and sticks with it

'I don't know who he was throwing that ball to.'. Just priceless. Well Taylor gets to add to his record that was previously thought to be more unbreakable than DiMaggio's hitting streak...
Well as usual you had 2 receivers practically on top of each other so Tennessee can cover 2 receivers with ease.

It is mind boggling that they run empty set shotgun on 3rd and 4 with a pass game that can't do shit. No threat of the run game at all in a short yardage situation on 3rd down.

Beth canning Brian halfway through the season has really saved my blood pressure.
In hindsight, she should have also packed his sh*t for him and walked him out the doors that weekend.

This might seem non-sensical, but I'm guessing 75% of the high school coaches in Iowa would do a better job with the offense than KF and BF.

I mean it. No doubt in my mind.

"I imagine that Brian Ferentz is telling Deacon Hill that we're going to be taking a knee into the halftime locker room here." - PBP guy

Well no shit, Sherlock!

• Haha
Reactions: Hawkfan_08
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT