ADVERTISEMENT

Is Iowa considered the visiting team or home team At Music City Bowl?

Should come out with some new all white unis, trimmed in black. Kind of symbolizing a certain measure of change.
Great idea but too far outside the box for KF. If you look at the Saints all white uniforms they would translate to Iowa perfectly. Great looking and clean. Iowa would just bring a different shade of gold.

Reactions: Bishop1971
Great idea but too far outside the box for KF. If you look at the Saints all white uniforms they would translate to Iowa perfectly. Great looking and clean. Iowa would just bring a different shade of gold.
I edited my post before I saw this, so a little dumbassery there for me. But, agree on the Saints unis.

Grown men (I assume) discussing uniform styles makes want to throw up. I'm only concerned about how the player inside the uniform performs. Iowa decided what our uniform is to look like a long time ago and I'm fine with looking like the Steelers.

The black alternative were great but i think once a year is enough. Or one road and one home but definitely want the regular traditional in bowl games. Oregon jersey changes make me wanna barf though.

I'm really getting excited about the bowl game. Last game of the year and really want thst 8th win. So close to a 10 or 11 win season.

Grown men (I assume) discussing uniform styles makes want to throw up. I'm only concerned about how the player inside the uniform performs. Iowa decided what our uniform is to look like a long time ago and I'm fine with looking like the Steelers.
Time to dump any of this Fry crap. That hand holding trot thing has to be one of the dumbest things in college football. It really exudes toughness 🙄

Time to dump any of this Fry crap. That hand holding trot thing has to be one of the dumbest things in college football. It really exudes toughness 🙄
Go away troll! I don't know what team you support but go to yout own message board. You're getting old and can barely put a sentence together. Moron.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT