ADVERTISEMENT

It’s over for Biden

So the voters in the middle are going to vote for the guy that refused to leave the White House, lies every time his mouth opens, claims he has absolute immunity for anything, etc. because Biden's too old and Harris might end up as President?

No, they're going to stay home. Trump wasn't going to get those votes anyways, but Biden needed to motivate those people in the only states that mattered in the electoral college to come out. Harris won't inspire anybody in the middle to vote in those swing states.

Reactions: Bierhalter
No, they're going to stay home. Trump wasn't going to get those votes anyways, but Biden needed to motivate those people in the only states that mattered in the electoral college to come out. Harris won't inspire anybody in the middle to vote in those swing states.
Which Democrat is going to motivate those in the middle? All the names I've seen mentioned also have things that will turn a segment of voters off.

Newsome- Just that fact that he's the governor of California
Whitmer- woman, her covid restrictions
Buttigieg- Gay, little experience
Klobuchar- woman, "mean boss", Chauvin association

Who are the others?

Which Democrat is going to motivate those in the middle? All the names I've seen mentioned also have things that will turn a segment of voters off.

Who are the others?
I think you seriously overestimate the covid gaff that Whitmer made. Also being a woman is not going to turn away mainstream moderates. If anything it is an asset for the moderate female vote. It won’t win MAGA types, but they are never voting for a D anyway.

Whitmer is the clear choice. WAY better than Biden.

Reactions: Bierhalter
I think you seriously overestimate the covid gaff that Whitmer made. Also being a woman is not going to turn away mainstream moderates. If anything it is an asset for the moderate female vote. It won’t win MAGA types, but they are never voting for a D anyway.

Whitmer is the clear choice. WAY better than Biden.
It's the hate that many people have for Hillary, Kamala, Warren, AOC, etc. that causes me to believe there are still voters that don't think women should be in places of power. I don't think it's a conscious thing, but I do believe there is a bias.

It's the hate that many people have for Hillary, Kamala, Warren, AOC, etc. that causes me to believe there are still voters that don't think women should be in places of power. I don't think it's a conscious thing, but I do believe there is a bias.
Of course there is. Sexism is alive and well. It also doesn’t help how unlikeable most women in politics are for various reasons. Could you imagine AOC or Warren running for president against Trump? It would be a fvcking slaughter.

Of course there is. Sexism is alive and well. It also doesn’t help how unlikeable most women in politics are for various reasons. Could you imagine AOC or Warren running for president against Trump? It would be a fvcking slaughter.
I'm sure both of them would demolish Trump in a policy debate, but you are right they would probably lose the election to Trump just like Hillary did.

Reactions: BrianNole777
obviously good for them if they did, but serious question: i thought i'd seen something attributing substantial amounts to act blue. If that is true, and i don't know if it is, that would not necessarily be a good sign for Biden, as it may suggest donors are moving their money to down-ballot races (which act blue tends to be more involved in), just as big ticket r donors have done.

and who knows, in the big scheme of thing, that might actually be a good thing.

There are still idiots that hate women. But here's the deal.... the 4 women you just listed are idiots or evil or both and that's why people hate them. Has zero to do with their sex or pronoun.

Reactions: ottumwan in tx

Who are the others?
as a trump guy I approve of all of these.

Damn, bro, even if this turns out true, it's insane to claim this is a steal.
It will have been stolen from those who voted for him in the Primaries. His health certainly has not deteriorated since. He keeps passing his Whitehouse physicals and he is clearly able to walk without being in a wheelchair ... and there is no sign that his mind is functioning less well than it was four years ago.

He won the nomination. It is his. Taking it away through some sort of legal maneuvering would be theft.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TC Nole OX

Who are the others?

You take whichever one wins enough of the swing states to win the electoral college. It may be none of those and could be Pritzker or Moore.

It will have been stolen from those who voted for him in the Primaries. His health certainly has not deteriorated since. He keeps passing his Whitehouse physicals and he is clearly able to walk without being in a wheelchair ... and there is no sign that his mind is functioning less well than it was four years ago.

He won the nomination. It is his "property." He owns it. Taking it from him would be theft.
I might have missed it but I don’t see people calling for the nomination to be taken from Joe. What we are calling for is Joe to voluntarily step down for the good of the country. And that is perfectly reasonable since the convention has not happened yet. He is not technically the nominee. He is the presumptive nominee at the moment.

You take whichever one wins enough of the swing states to win the electoral college. It may be none of those and could be Pritzker or Moore.
Neither of those have much name recognition outside of political junkies and their local states. If Biden is replaced the person has to have national name recognition because they don't have very long to gain undecided voters trust.

There are still idiots that hate women. But here's the deal.... the 4 women you just listed are idiots or evil or both and that's why people hate them. Has zero to do with their sex or pronoun.
How are they evil or idiots? I know someone that is both evil and an idiot that's already on the ballot with support from many voters, maybe even you.

How are they evil or idiots? I know someone that is both evil and an idiot that's already on the ballot with support from many voters, maybe even you.
All you have to do is read about them. Kamala and Hillary are for sure evil. Also I don't remember bringing up Trump in my post but whatever

Neither of those have much name recognition outside of political junkies and their local states. If Biden is replaced the person has to have national name recognition because they don't have very long to gain undecided voters trust.

Nah, you take the person that can go into each of those 5 states and win. National name recognition doesn't matter unless you want to play favorites in the DNC again, which is how you end up with Hillary and whatever Biden's second campaign currently is.

I have a sneaking suspicion that there are more than a few influential people in the DNC that are more concerned with maintaining control of the party than they are about winning in 2024 and Biden/Harris continuing will allow for that even if it means they have to punt until 2028.

He won the nomination. It is his. Taking it away through some sort of legal maneuvering would be theft.
biden never "WINS" anything. he gets appointed. propped up there like weekend bernie in the movies.

Last primary he had booty and bernie sanders, both them kicked his butt up and down both sides.

Then they installed biden in ft worth I believe it was, some sort of convention.
Then trump destroyed him and he lost , but they gave it to biden anywho. fake votes.
Then the obama machine ran the administration for the last four years.

If anybody "steals" it back from joe it will be a great time in american history for one, and also it will be obama who stole it.
the question is... who is up next?

Reactions: Titus Andronicus
If Republican were honest they would r realize that Trump will go down the same path. He has trouble standing now. He couldn't stay awake in court. His neck and face are melting right before our eyes. Dudes ancient and it shows.
You are lying to yourself. Trump was energetic and controlled the entire debate. Most of your responses are about Trump, and all of the focus is on Joe. And if the focus is on Joe and not Trump, Trump wins the election.

You are lying to yourself. Trump was energetic and controlled the entire debate. Most of your responses are about Trump, and all of the focus is on Joe. And if the focus is on Joe and not Trump, Trump wins the election.
Trump was energetic but made zero sense. Let's get honest.

Reactions: gohawks50
That was not a stutter and the media would be wise to quit trying to jam these lies down people's throats.

You are now trying to convince people not to believe what they saw with their own eyes Chis. Sound familiar?
This stutter is fascinating. If you watch old clips of him he's perfectly fine. It only ever comes back at the worst times for him. It's like it has a mind of its own.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT