ADVERTISEMENT

Jim Jordan Questioning Merrick Garland right now.

This is why I would get kicked out of these hearings. Because THAT guy for some reason is allowed to talk down to you. If you are in a house hearing Boebert is allowed to talk down to you. And you are suppose to just take it and try to answer their ridiculous questions normally.
I would talk so much shit back to them.

You mean Garland of course.
Regardless of what you and others think of Jordan, Merrick Garland would have been a dud on the Court.
He might have been a weak justice, I think he was picked to try to get an easy confirmation because republicans had previously supported him.

What Jordan did today was like watching those television talking heads just yelling loudly. Jordan showed a lack of professionalism and was clearly not looking for answers. He just wanted to talk loudly and pretend to be a tough guy.

He might have been a weak justice, I think he was picked to try to get an easy confirmation because republicans had previously supported him.

What Jordan did today was like watching those television talking heads just yelling loudly. Jordan showed a lack of professionalism and was clearly not looking for answers. He just wanted to talk loudly and pretend to be a tough guy.
Sounds like the typical MAGA crowd, talk loudy and pretend to be a tough guy. Now that you mention it, maybe a certain ex-president too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT