ADVERTISEMENT

*****Kadyn Proctor has Committed to Iowa*****

8183017d-e9fa-4c23-a58e-d31f55255af0_text.gif

Tell that to someone on the OT board that gives a ****. This is the football board and it's quite obvious you feel threatened when other people post news.

Yep it is, and he has brought his politics to game threads. You know it. Everyone knows it. Several of us have called him him out on it.

And who's threatened by that clown? I am just pointing out that if he just simply scanned the board he'd see SOMEONE had already started a thread.

He probably did scan the board and did "his thing" anyway.

Reactions: BustingNarratives
Yep it is, and he has brought his politics to game threads. You know it. Everyone knows it. Several of us have called him him out on it.

And who's threatened by that clown? I am just pointing out that if he just simply scanned the board he'd see SOMEONE had already started a thread.

Like you have already done in this thread and he has not?

ok guys, remember this is iowa. the iowa way is 8 wins. minimum. get back down off the high horse, head in the clouds, visions of sugar plumbs.

Shut up, dork. It's amazing how little of a life you seem to have outside of this board.

Odds to make playoffs? 25:1 Odds of natty? 50:1?

book a trip to Vegas.. old school

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT