ADVERTISEMENT

*****Kadyn Proctor has Committed to Iowa*****

GO HAWKS - I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT !

ABLVV85qGsCuaV4ibDn-WF19as0_tQIaj79MbTgSZYaBzdC6-e7eIl0BzevZaBJecU-1o1GutbxK84cMvHtltGcO_vujJLkf9yss19YHyXVEDfvj9EsXG-UhxVxFu0ToczCjONjLaVKSiDzJJpN7TUYPETbC3egqBCJDBv-D3nb7K8GDnl6QhJXtUM8kUG1SO142sKSWujAkknek3RZr-S_kO5QgLSUBSSPZKNKyWF4LUFc6Q5qjxkW5NrzbdReeR3yv--7q6i98_LZXwY1Shtr0p--p4npbPEzy2Fx0zBbe6akLo4RBBEeeg5pmzfHwAnSiJuDbRbQHl0cOxM9j3wXVjAYI1rYzCSH2rAMOJC2tcAowmaSDNOzS-dA8poiu_KxXOXXVWAfNqxG_WdrrQUtnjQXfAF5HumDkOzwDggPkefak9LY-2W9hvMRg2I5tZyLLLJxb6re4r1jMBdHVz7PHzInVXiiQjvvsRkZSD4Hg6G355_68Psmn2Psa8wZTAHdiwkFGBEqTgAh7c_z58InKCOY8Zi21HmbrsSQ7flYVryamPo4pZTNe0G9sCmM9otRMJ6JtbC2xOsSpop7LqHFcmQwDq8SsjHJ6En_UEYhTF4RcYtPfWeZ02cO6-IZNqzWecv9LArd-9dg-9Z1et62HC0jt0wNAY4m2ouwYbkHnfjfK5sW0h6-FM6bP9lTF4FK4Hr2XpuUYq2nbaQm-yYh-O2vLVTD7ICwXJkiGn2zlwHTzVvEVnjzCvzQnhcBmnqiE92hJNGhb9H_kx0XVKvE_ufcQhAPkCWS9W75uKb0bMBRQhLWfydZe1RviEqe_adg06g8ENGjEd68eoXUU2LwxmHTNrc_3UBCQPJhB5ouPy0-9SE2ABf2BotccEPZWygNC3g=w506-h380-s-no-gm

now KF just has to make the home run OC hire

Reactions: DougFHawkeye
Have to be three years from their graduation year. So basically, a junior or red shirt Sophomore.
Yes, Van Ness played two years and also had a redshirt year. It gave him time to to bulk up to Hercules, iirc what his nickname became

Reactions: Franisdaman
as others stated, we should have him for 2 years before he can turn pro
If you read Rambler Hawks post he says "guess proctor is ONE and DONE" at Iowa. I assumed they meant he would go pro but he cant so maybe he is projecting PRoctor to play one year at Iowa and transfer again. Not sure what they meant, are you?

Reactions: Franisdaman
If you read Rambler Hawks post he says "guess proctor is ONE and DONE" at Iowa. I assumed they meant he would go pro but he cant so maybe he is projecting PRoctor to play one year at Iowa and transfer again. Not sure what they meant, are you?

unless something changed, he's got 2 more years of college before he's eligible for the NFL Draft

and the NCAA has made it difficult for a person to transfer twice (IIRC, the default for a 2nd transfer is you sit out a year but the person can appeal)

Yep it is, and he has brought his politics to game threads. You know it. Everyone knows it. Several of us have called him him out on it.

And who's threatened by that clown? I am just pointing out that if he just simply scanned the board he'd see SOMEONE had already started a thread.

He probably did scan the board and did "his thing" anyway.
Who cares? Start a thread. Don't start a thread. It matters naught.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT