ADVERTISEMENT

*****Loyola vs Iowa (W) Game Thread*****

With Gabbie out we have only gone 3 deep off the bench, but rly two. Goodman, Feuerbach getting good minutes, McCabe a few (3 left in Q3, we’re up 14). No floor for O’Grady.

She is actually shooting 64% — 14th best in the NCAA. Is that good?
Yes, that’s a very much needed shooting % from her going into BIG play. Also great hands and runs the floor incredibly well. Really like watching her game.

Reactions: ddeanHawk
No clue, but that wasn't what I asked. Since you went there, what was Monicas's FG% last year?
She’s also a Sophomore who’s going to continue to get way better. And it’s a fact that she’s 14 th in the country in FG shooting. That’s damn good, no matter where she’s shooting from.

• Haha
Reactions: DewHawk
No clue, but that wasn't what I asked. Since you went there, what was Monicas's FG% last year?
The original posts was about HS missing so many short short followed up by someone saying she shoots over 60%. Monica had the vast majority of her shots inside as well. That was my point and I'm confident the vat majority of them were in the paint. Monica was a fabulous play and was a senior last year. We're talking about a sophomore playing her first year as a starter. I'll go by what Caitlyn says about her. Caitlyn thinks she is going to be a great player. She looks like a great athlete and will only get better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT