ADVERTISEMENT

*****LSU vs Iowa (W) Game Thread*****

I agree. I'll speak for myself in that I'm used to Iowa disappointing me in football and mens basketball that it's hard to change that way of thinking for the women team. I agree though, they deserve our confidence!
Anxiety makes me think the worst but then part thinks they could win.

Reactions: cmhawks99
Omg letsssss go. I dont ask for much sweet baby jesus.. just please dont let this miserable hag kim mulkey end caitlin clarks career. I'll be so good this year i swear
prayer-prayer-changes-things.gif

I'm running exactly 100 proof. No pain till tomorrow. Which i already took off from work. My request said giant hangover. They approved it immediately
I did not take it off since its a 6 pm game. We'll see if this was a good decision or not. Atleast im not at the bar

• Haha
Reactions: Bishop-71
I'm going to "ask" (I'm not asking) something of all of you, and I know it's going to be very difficult for several of you, especially of you're middle aged boomers who are stubborn af and set in your ways and don't like being told you can't say certain things about people on the internet, and I'm here to tell you I don't give a sh**. :)

Know that I'm being dead f***ing serious about this, and I'll even make another thread where I'm "not asking" so nicely, and you'll find out how serious I am going forward in the endless time following tonight's game..................

If you recall last year following out game with LSU, it was Iowa, WE, US, the team, the fanbase, and the state in general that were painted as the bad guys afterwards, as racists who wouldn't give LSU the respect they felt they deserved, and to be fair there was plenty of really poor displays of character in the game thread alone.

If you thought that was bad, I'm here to tell you, the vultures are circling. They have been for months. It's not just ISU fans, and Nebraska fans, and LSU fans, and angry black folks waiting to see "white Iowa and Caitlin Clark" lose.

They're sitting by their keyboard and have their mouses hovered over the box that reads "Click here to start typing" waiting to see us lose our cool after watching LSU play the way they're going to play tonight to try to win the game.

We know that in one of the next 3 games, Clark's career at Iowa will be done, the run will be over (for now) and that it could very likely end in defeat somewhere.

With that said, all I want from ALL OF YOU..................is to kill them with kindness, and

giphy%2BBe%2BNice.gif

If this is truly the end of the road for Iowa and Clark, so be it. But let the national media and all the haters of every race and denomination and all the rival fanbases waiting to celebrate our defeat have their witchhunt for message board and social media material, WITHOUT giving them any actual ammunition to use against us in the days following this game.

That means NO comments about LSU being "classless"........NO comments about them being "thugs"..........NO comments about them being ghetto or anything of that nature..........I don't even wanna see comments about f***ing fake eyelashes and tattoos.

NOTHING..............

Smile through your teeth, accept whatever happens, talk about Iowa, talk about the sh***y refs, talk about Beth Mowins, but don't say a goddamn negative f***ing word on ANY form of social media tonight that those a**holes can use to paint us as the real bad guys and as a bunch of racists, especially if we lose.

Smile, grin and bear it and above all........

giphy%2BBe%2BNice.gif

And I know that will be too much to ask for some of you, to which I'll reiterate......

tumblr_lvg78yfZMF1r0ojhto1_400.gif

And some of you will even say TL;DR, to which I'll reiterate..........

tumblr_lvg78yfZMF1r0ojhto1_400.gif

And you're all gonna find that out very quickly, because I've never asked anything of any of you, seriously, until now, for this one thing.

And I am going to be nice............until it's time not to be.

Enjoy the game. :)

Definitely the officiating will impact the game, hopefully they impact it by calling the fouls and not by "letting them play". That will determine whether the best basketball team or the highest paid team wins.

Don't think good officiating will guarantee a win, without it though the Hawkeyes are going to have to be on fir

I disagree, Iowa has to play otherworldly. Doesn't have to be their best, but at least typical otherworldly.

We are better than LSU…apparently the spread makers thought the general public agreed…hence the spread

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT