ADVERTISEMENT

******Michigan vs Iowa Game Thread******

I’m also caught in no man’s land right now - caught between hoping for a comeback which I know is pretty much impossible and hoping to get down by enough so another QB plays the 4th quarter. I can’t honesty hope for that - I’m a fight to the end Hawk fan, but if it does happen hopefully we get at least a small look at another QB. Please baby Jesus.

At this point the only way to get change offensively is for the wheels to completely fall off.

Here’s to another three and out.
The wheels have been gone for awhile. At this point, our offense is that stolen car going down the freeway in a high speed chase with sparks flying everywhere.

Reactions: NevadaHawk
I am simply watching out of morbid curiosity at this point. How bad will it get? Will another QB get an opportunity? Will Iowa just keep doing the same shit, over and over and over and over.....................

Reactions: ClarindaA's
Kirk does not prescribe to this definition of accountability - he is above it:

A personal choice to rise above one's circumstances and demonstrate the owner- ship necessary for achieving desired results — to See It, Own It, Solve It and Do It.

Sorry guys-that is not an elite defense. For all the spooging about the depth on the D-line, there isn't a single difference-maker there. 270 lb guys will get pushed around by a decent O line every time.
I disagree. There are a lot of playmakers on that defense. That isn’t the issue. The issues are one, Michigan is an elite offense with elite athletes. Two, they have had too much put on them this season. It is demoralizing to have to continue to trot out onto the field when your offense does nothing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT