ADVERTISEMENT

*****Michigan vs Iowa Game Thread*****

Am I a shitty fan, or is anyone else finding it hard to be excited to watch games so far this season?

Not exactly boring, but other than Freeman and the potential of the rest of the freshman, nothing much else has really made me sit up and take notice in games vs P5 competition.

Am I a shitty fan, or is anyone else finding it hard to be excited to watch games so far this season?

Not exactly boring, but other than Freeman and the potential of the rest of the freshman, nothing much else has really made me sit up and take notice in games vs P5 competition.

I'm with you.

Reactions: CarterHall
Krikke has some mad mid-range game on offense, TonyP has some little stretches of balling out, and Sandy can get on a little run on 3s at times, but just about everything else - aside from Owen Freeman and his frosh buddies - has been quite 'ho hum' up to this point.

Not boring, but not far from it either.

You're a shitty fan. You think you could do better? Go root for someone else and STFU.

Did I do that right?

"Way too easy there for Michigan, on the straight line drive form the corner."

Uh yeah, Shonn. That's what Iowa does. You know this.

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
Always the ref That is blocked from view ’makes’ the call.😡

I may be wrong on PM today as he has actually been off the floor twice today. BTW the starting team minus Freeman do not play any defense.

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
2 of the 3 best offenses in the conference, neither team is any good or tries very hard on the D end, and neither team is on pace for 75+ points.

Of all the games for the over to not hit.

lulz

Reactions: Moral
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT