ADVERTISEMENT

*****Minnesota vs Iowa (W) Game Thread*****

I was checking out halftime stats and stumbled onto the MN roster. I didn't realize Monica Czinano's sister, I assume since they're both from Watertown, MN, plays for MN. Looks like she doesn't get much PT and doesn't look like Monica at all.
Yes, her sister actually played against Iowa last season. She's been doing pretty well this season, but tweaked an ankle in their last win.

Reactions: skydog0784
Was on the road, so missed the game. Gabby put up any 3 attempts? I see she had no points in 30 mins :(.

Really need her to find her shot in the second half. Really need to consider bringing her off the bench, just to see if a shake up gets her going.

Reactions: Incredible Hawk
Was on the road, so missed the game. Gabby put up any 3 attempts? I see she had no points in 30 mins :(.

Really need her to find her shot in the second half. Really need to consider bringing her off the bench, just to see if a shake up gets her going.
Zero points but she did a good job defending Braun, who had a very quiet 15.

Reactions: ddeanHawk

Bluder made it a point to mention Gabby in her post-game interview even though she was asked about Martin and Stuelke, if I remember right. Said Gabby has / had the highest +/- of the team even though she didn't score a point. I don't think Bluder has any intentions of having her come off the bench.

Reactions: undersized_post
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT