ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Finals Thread

Keegan sure is slick. He’s hard to beat. Get used to seeing him on Saturday night in March. He’s wearing the wrong black and gold though imo.
I sure hope Kennedy can come in and force the action in matches. He's probably more of a grinder than a guy like O'Toole or Griffith but I'm hoping to see a lot of activity and scoring.

I sure hope Kennedy can come in and force the action in matches. He's probably more of a grinder than a guy like O'Toole or Griffith but I'm hoping to see a lot of activity and scoring.
I think you should be happy with what you see from him on offense. He has some pretty good attacks. A very slick hi-c. From the limited action I’ve seen from PK I’m hopeful he’ll slide in nicely at 165.

Reactions: Jrjt0518
Pure grit. Hurt his ankle versus Valencia and his movement has been limited. Been five years since we had a champion. Let me tell you, feels like an entirety. Never forget these feeling.
I have agreed with you on O'Toole all year. I was afraid of that semi matchup with the Bull for sure. He is really good.

Reactions: Jrjt0518
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT