ADVERTISEMENT

New to the forum.

Dec 12, 2015
Would like to say that I am new to forum, I have been following HawkeyeReport for quite sometime and I finally manned up to create an account. Just would say I am HUGE Hawkeye Football Fan as well as an HUGE Hawkeye Wrestling Fan. I look forward to posting and looking at all of everyones posts. I am sorry if I posted in the wrong section. Other than that, GO HAWKS!!!

Welcome aboard ye old King. (Though keep in mind Legend considers himself King and may well assault you and attempt to damage your self esteem.)

Soak in this time of fraternal acceptance and brotherly love. Years from now you'll look back at this moment and realize this is . . .

as-good-as-it-gets-jack-nicholson-and-dog-1997-original-movie-poster.png

;)

Reactions: HawkeyeKing11
Would like to say that I am new to forum, I have been following HawkeyeReport for quite sometime and I finally manned up to create an account. Just would say I am HUGE Hawkeye Football Fan as well as an HUGE Hawkeye Wrestling Fan. I look forward to posting and looking at all of everyones posts. I am sorry if I posted in the wrong section. Other than that, GO HAWKS!!!
Way to "man up."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT