ADVERTISEMENT

No official visit from Proctor

Agree. I don’t like Iowa’s chances now. I don’t know if I have ever seen someone go to a school without an OV. Especially using one on a school he will never go to.
Bro- he’s been to IC (Kinnick) a sheet load of times as is - don’t blame him for visiting other schools as that’s part of the fun .. but to say it doesn’t look good for Iowa is flabbergasting… he will sign the dotted line and play with his bro XFACTOR - chalk that up

If they have other recruits on campus that weekend, just having a visitor like that could help them land some guys.
Could be, but do you really think the other players believe he's a legit prospect for AK St? I'm guessing they're more savy than that..especially if they know who Proctor is. Can't hurt though.

Bro- he’s been to IC (Kinnick) a sheet load of times as is - don’t blame him for visiting other schools as that’s part of the fun .. but to say it doesn’t look good for Iowa is flabbergasting… he will sign the dotted line and play with his bro XFACTOR - chalk that up
44359061.jpg

• Love
Reactions: JerseyCityHawki
Thought people said Iowa coaches quit following him on Twitter? If so I'd imagine that's a really bad sign

I wouldn't be surprised if he waits to see what our OL looks like this year. If it's trash again, probably make it a lot easier to go elsewhere...
Maybe not if we are one REALLY good tackle from being REALLY good. He could follow in his mentors (Wirfs) footsteps. Come in and start three years and then on to the league as a 1st rounder. Sounds like a plan to me.....

Maybe not if we are one REALLY good tackle from being REALLY good. He could follow in his mentors (Wirfs) footsteps. Come in and start three years and then on to the league as a 1st rounder. Sounds like a plan to me.....
If we're one spot short, then our line improved a good amount.

If we're one spot short, then our line improved a good amount.
Just think we're not that far off. Between injuries and being young last year. It seems like its been years since we started the year with the interior line that we thought would be starters because of injuries etc...Sounds like Jones is the real deal and will battle Myslinski for that center spot, and one could end up at guard eventually. Expect good improvement from Richmond and Colby. Elsbury and Volk should be in the mix. Look for Davidkov, Stephens and Dunker to throw their hat in the ring as well. Hell maybe even Britt actually can play one of these years. I wouldn't be surprised to see the OL be markedly better this coming season.

Just think we're not that far off. Between injuries and being young last year. It seems like its been years since we started the year with the interior line that we thought would be starters because of injuries etc...Sounds like Jones is the real deal and will battle Myslinski for that center spot, and one could end up at guard eventually. Expect good improvement from Richmond and Colby. Elsbury and Volk should be in the mix. Look for Davidkov, Stephens and Dunker to throw their hat in the ring as well. Hell maybe even Britt actually can play one of these years. I wouldn't be surprised to see the OL be markedly better this coming season.
I think weve picked up some good recruits that need much less development than previously. Should be much improvement. I'm saying I wouldn't be surprised if he wants to see that take place before committing.....Which is obviously just an assumption on my part.

Reactions: JerseyCityHawki
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT