ADVERTISEMENT

***Official 2020 Presidential Election Thread - The Purge***

I personally do not believe Biden is a devout Catholic and a good person given his views on abortion and he and his family’s corruption by selling Americans out to China, Russia, and other foreign entities. Biden is morally bankrupt.

Trump is far from perfect but his policies are certainly more Christian than Biden’s platform - not even close.

Harris is pure evil while we’re on the subject.
If you think Trump is anything remotely Christian, please stop posting.

If you think Trump is anything remotely Christian, please stop posting.

If you think Biden-Harris are Christians, then you don’t understand what it means to be a Christian (hint: killing unborn babies including same day in the 9th month isn’t Christian).

Suburban women for Trump.

El7GxSaXEAIixf4

And here they come! Looks like an early blowout win for Trump. 61% of the vote will easily get him 4 more years. Its early though. 26 total votes in NH as of now.

Presidential
New Hampshire

Winner gets 4 electoral votes
Candidates%VotesWinner
Donald Trump61.5%16
Joe Biden38.5%10
Jo Jorgensen0%0
1% of estimated votes counted

• Haha
Reactions: JohnBasedow
And here they come! Looks like an early blowout win for Trump. 61% of the vote will easily get him 4 more years. Its early though. 26 total votes in NH as of now.

Presidential
New Hampshire

Winner gets 4 electoral votes
Candidates%VotesWinner
Donald Trump61.5%16
Joe Biden38.5%10
Jo Jorgensen0%0
1% of estimated votes counted
45* will declare victory within the next 5 minutes.

CNN just showed a graphic of an exit poll showing only 4% of voters decided who they would vote for in the last week. 4 years ago, that number was around 13%.

If people have their minds made up before the last minute, why do I see hundreds of candidate signs at the three polling stations within 2 miles of my house? Do the candidates think their constituents will forget on their way to vote? What an eyesore.

Does sharing a Marco Rubio self own meet the standards of this thread?

https://nypost.com/2020/10/24/biden-corruption-claims-all-but-confirmed-with-hunter-emails/

That Tara Reade story didn't age well, did it. Her lawyer ran for the exit like his hair was on fire when her story fell apart. Keep up the good work.

I was cleaning out garage. Just missed it. But Rick Santurum was saying on CNN something did not look good for Trump. Did anyone catch that?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT