ADVERTISEMENT

***Official 2020 Presidential Election Thread - The Purge***

Will be really interesting to see the effect of not having Trump on the ballot with regard to turnout and who that helps.

Will trumpers be dejected and sit on the sidelines or motivated to hold the Senate?

Would dems be able to keep up the enthusiasm to gain control of the Senate?

I could honestly see that going either way.

It will be about turnout but I would say the Republicans have the inside track.

If Nevada stays and Fox News Calls it, They will project Biden as the next president, since they've called Arizona already. (Unless they retract AZ)

I'll believe it when I see it. Arizona is going down to the wire.
Associated Press don’t play, homie.

I typically steer away from conspiracy theories, but I do kinda wonder if CNN, MSNBC, etc. aren’t slow-playing calling it so they can keep the tension ramped up and keep eyeballs on TV sets.

Should be noted NPR, BBC and Wall Street Journal have all ALSO called Az. for Biden and youd be hard-pressed to find a trio of news orgs with a better combined reputation for accuracy than those three.

I would love for this to be over today because 2 nights of little sleep is not cutting it.

9ZTHzvY0DtpEz19jabealXZNCF5WGx7NKeAS_N5DXNqTQSThiEDEWwQjeTvt5X8GVXPSvYi_uAT0u3M7jE0vDaAdjWR_tBygj71Ao_DfWNNhVf6RqP0NCdpL1CCz2wwjoIGztdH1Dwcp

I can imagine the headline in 2026 . . . Donald Trump sues several states asking the court to retroactively declare that he won the 2020 presidential election.

Then claims he should have an additional 8 years of presidency as he was denied getting anything done from 2016 to 2020.

Associated Press don’t play, homie.

I typically steer away from conspiracy theories, but I do kinda wonder if CNN, MSNBC, etc. aren’t slow-playing calling it so they can keep the tension ramped up and keep eyeballs on TV sets.

Should be noted NPR, BBC and Wall Street Journal have all ALSO called Az. for Biden and youd be hard-pressed to find a trio of news orgs with a better combined reputation for accuracy than those three.
I have been wondering the same thing about CNN and MSNBC. I have been on Politico's website and they have give Arizona to Biden as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT