ADVERTISEMENT

***Official 2020 Presidential Election Thread - The Purge***

CLARE MALONE
NOV. 5, 11:53 AM
This Nevada press conference is odd. The people coming up to the podium aren’t clearly identifying themselves, then a (presumably) Trump campaign official came up and said they wouldn’t take questions. “Ask your questions of Clark County,” the official says. A reporter says “but they’re not filing suit, you are.” Anyhow, bizarre. Again, no proof that anything untoward is happening in Clark County.

That was OiT-worthy. You just show up, blather nonsense, make accusations, and then slither away.

Election coverage or......

aa980b63-a401-4a7c-8f29-6cad2cf130f8_text.gif

One thing about Covid that is fun for me- the endless variety of masks!!! I grade everyone by their mask. I like the more unique masks. The generic medical masks (like I wear) are boring as hell.

So sick of these cons undermining the ****ing Republic and the election it is ****ing criminal.
And now we have Pennsylvania democrats suing to keep Republican poll watchers from overseeing the ballot count. F***** criminal democrats F***** the Republic.

Both sides are crooked, but you are too narrow minded to see it.

• Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated
And now we have Pennsylvania democrats suing to keep Republican poll watchers from overseeing the ballot count. F***** criminal democrats F***** the Republic.

They are doing it because they are bullshit. This isn't close to both sides.

Reactions: Tom Paris

fun fact of the Day:

did you know that 87% of all penis pumps are purchased by Republicans? 7% Democrats and 6% independents.

Another 200 vote drop from rural area. Just need more dropped in from Vegas and Reno and I’ll be comfortable...

Can someone explain why some have called Arizona for Biden? What are they basing these projections on?
I put a link to an explainer about 4 pages ago, lol. The TL/DR version- AP and Fox use different data firms than CNN and some other outlets and their number crunchers determined Wednesday that Trump would not be able to garner enough outstanding votes to recapture the lead.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
I put a link to an explainer about 4 pages ago, lol. The TL/DR version- AP and Fox use different data firms than CNN and some other outlets and their number crunchers determined Wednesday that Trump would not be able to garner enough outstanding votes to recapture the lead.

So, if Nevada holds up, it's over?

I'll believe it when I see it. Arizona is going down to the wire.

My standard response for any volunteer groups I belong to when people complain is "please come help us next time. We would appreciate your contribution."

All these people should go volunteer to be a poll worker at an election sometime.

They might learn something about the integrity of the process.

....nah who am I kidding

Reactions: srams21
Apparently David Perdue is below 50 percent in GA that will ensure a double senate run off. Georgia is going to be crazy for a while. And that isn't even noting that there might be recounts of the presidential vote.

Apparently David Perdue is below 50 percent in GA that will ensure a double senate run off. Georgia is going to be crazy for a while. And that isn't even noting that there might be recounts of the presidential vote.

Will be really interesting to see the effect of not having Trump on the ballot with regard to turnout and who that helps.

Will trumpers be dejected and sit on the sidelines or motivated to hold the Senate?

Would dems be able to keep up the enthusiasm to gain control of the Senate?

I could honestly see that going either way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT