ADVERTISEMENT

***Official 2020 Presidential Election Thread - The Purge***

Update on PA...
Glenn Thrush, in Washington 2m ago
Pennsylvania’s secretary of state, Kathy Boockvar, said there are about 500,000 ballots yet to be counted and told CNN “we definitely could” know the winner by the end of Thursday.

I can’t wait for Fox to have to be the first network to call it for Biden. I’m also pretty sure the decision desks are siloed off from the rest of the organization, so I don’t think there’s a conspiracy, I just think there’s a lot of uncertainty around what votes are still left to count.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
EMaVr3k.jpg

Love how this Nevada guy on NBC is talking thru a mask on live TV with no interpreter visible. These state agencies and TV networks blatantly violate the ADA on a daily basis.

My CC is working just fine...

Can you share specifics on what you are seeing?
Georgia county officials' updated totals have more legal ballots post-marked by Election Day in heavily blue counties (Savannah and Atlanta metro) than originally people were estimating.

Pennsylvania votes are coming in at rate for Biden well above the threshold percentage he needs to overtake Trump.

I got to think all the lawyers and whatnot Trump talks about ... I’d imagine most of them are only doing this for a payday and won’t do anything of substance to truly get in the way of Biden winning.

Maybe file some motions , play the part but deep down realize Trump is a f’ing moron.

Trump is not dealing with private businesses / contractors who don't have endless money for litigation. He is dealing with government entity lawyers who won’t get intimidated by the cost of expensive, drawn out litigation.

Reactions: h-hawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT