ADVERTISEMENT

***Official 2020 Presidential Election Thread - The Purge***

Isn’t it interesting that democrats always seem to win an overwhelming number of the “last batches” of ballots.

giphy.gif

Trump Clowns Matt Schlaap and former DNI Idiot Brigade stating complete lies on the count and presented 0 facts and walked away and got in a van without providing any details.

Reactions: 7 Dunks
Trump's lawsuits are "Plan B", just in case. As these counts finally come in, even in the states that Biden is winning- AZ and NV- Trump will squeak-it-out. Biden will not overtake Trump in GA or PA. I think Biden MIGHT win AZ. I don't feel confident about NV at all, I never have. It's stuck where it is for some time and there's something peculiar about it.

Regardless, let's say that the votes = a Biden win... Trump has the lawsuits as a backup plan. Democrats don't win lawsuits. Ask Al Gore how well Democrats do against the Supreme Court.

If the 45* campaign thought they would win Pennsylvania, they wouldn’t have claimed it a victory yesterday.

Trump must know he's going to lose Nevada because that's the latest state where he's alleging fraud and wants to stop counting votes.

Kind of OT but. I follow Maria Bartiromo and it has been sad to see the very rapid deterioration of her mental stability the last couple of months. Today is the rule rather than the exception

The critters who populate the swamp are unlikely to see themselves as living in a swamp.

This lack of awareness has never been more true for Trump and his toadies

1 Day Later:

Presidential Election: Biden -700
Arizona: Biden -280
Georgia: Biden -145
Michigan: Off
Nevada: Biden -430
North Carolina: Trump -625
Pennsylvania: Biden -575
At one point, around 8:00 Tuesday night, Biden was +350. Kicking myself for not jumping on it, but hindsight is 20/20. Still, at that value??? Man...

Trump has no problem cheating and the news networks are loving all of these extra innings!

CLARE MALONE
NOV. 5, 11:53 AM
This Nevada press conference is odd. The people coming up to the podium aren’t clearly identifying themselves, then a (presumably) Trump campaign official came up and said they wouldn’t take questions. “Ask your questions of Clark County,” the official says. A reporter says “but they’re not filing suit, you are.” Anyhow, bizarre. Again, no proof that anything untoward is happening in Clark County.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
Trump's lawsuits are "Plan B", just in case. As these counts finally come in, even in the states that Biden is winning- AZ and NV- Trump will squeak-it-out. Biden will not overtake Trump in GA or PA. I think Biden MIGHT win AZ. I don't feel confident about NV at all, I never have. It's stuck where it is for some time and there's something peculiar about it.

Regardless, let's say that the votes = a Biden win... Trump has the lawsuits as a backup plan. Democrats don't win lawsuits. Ask Al Gore how well Democrats do against the Supreme Court.
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT