ADVERTISEMENT

***Official 2020 Presidential Election Thread - The Purge***

Love how this Nevada guy on NBC is talking thru a mask on live TV with no interpreter visible. These state agencies and TV networks blatantly violate the ADA on a daily basis.

Still he'll do it. Waste of time though. Probably ask for every state that was Blue :) .
Yep he will order recounts as long as the campaign can pay for them. I'm fine with it. Let them I say.

Recounts aint cheap though. Pretty sure Stein had to pay 3 million when she ordered one last election. Then she found out she lost over 100 votes after it.

Can Fox/AP—having called AZ already—call the election for Biden if he wins Georgia? Because Georgia is looking very likely..

Can Fox/AP—having called AZ already—call the election for Biden if he wins Georgia? Because Georgia is looking very likely..
They can but I bet any outlet will be very careful at calling the election early. Doubt anything is called until tonight at the earliest. Maybe not until late.

Wow, I totally missed that, probably a good thing.
I was like, “Holy cow, what value!! But if he loses...” Should’ve gone with my gut, which has been telling me for a year that Trump would lose.

So I waited until Biden was -250.

Biden is going to win Nevada. Trump can't come back with what is left.

It's all main in from Vegas and provisional which will be dem heavy.

Must be. The crazy MAGA community is out there threatening people again. You Trump supporters on this board can relate to these psychos, I suppose.

6 months from the OT board.

wow-gif.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT