ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Illinois @ Iowa Game Thread*****

No stretch runs today?

th

Is it me, or is this game taking forever?
Fox broadcast, 4 hours or bust
I think BF needs to take a look at the flow of the offensive scheme to make it a little less predictable, but guys have to get it done. Not to mention that I am sure coaches are looking for opportunities to exploit defensive weaknesses and have to use plays at their disposal. I think the playbook will continue to get bigger but it is what it is at this point. He has some new guys that are pretty good and they are starting to trust them, hence he leans on the pass a bit. It is frustrating right now but a ton of potential here. Jmho
Don’t know of many OC’s who expect players to execute 2nd or 3rd and long runs every week. Iowa’s 3rd down conversion % is terrible. There’s a reason why..

you could see him think about whether to run it in for td or kneel and looked to the sidelines!!
And well he should. Kirk is pissed. Clock could have been burnt. On the plus side, to the national media this looks like a blowout.

Of course Kirk hates that because we're going to win by too much and embarrass his buddy Brett.

• Wow
Reactions: LaQuintaHawkeye
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT