ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Iowa at Iowa State game thread*****

What am I missing?
Nothing. JBo, PMac, and Joe T all need benched. And Connor should see the same minutes Austin Ash gets.

I said at the beginning of the season the lineup should be: Ulis, Perkins, Murray, Murray, Rebraca. Unfortunately, Fran has “his guys” and the hero ball you see JBo continue to play shows there is no discipline or accountability on this team. None.

i haven't seen this many bunnies missed since.............the Illinois game a couple of nights ago

Reactions: amahawk
This game is like conjunctival melanoma.

The Coaches Against Cancer thing is kind of dated. People as old as mid 30s have no memory of Jim Valvano. Plus, is really possible to find anyone watching college basketball anywhere that is not already both very highly conscious of cancer and as highly motivated as they can be to stop cancer. No one that can donate money needs Coaches Against Cancer to make them aware of more direct charities for cancer research.

Its more just the preaching and lecturing when I'm just trying to watch basketball and not bummed out by memories of people I know died from cancer. It's like breast cancer awareness...everyone watching the game is already aware of breast cancer.

I mean cancer is one of those things where sympathy with the cause is already at market awareness and saturation. Cutting us all free of worldly cares for a couple of hours is not too much to ask.​

From the other side here - don’t sweat this too much. A lot of pent up frustration from ISU being let out here. ISU is a grown man team and Iowa hasn’t been tested yet, they’ll be OK. But TJ a might be a keeper, I’ll say that. Iowa will win some games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT