ADVERTISEMENT

Oklahoma

Lol. Wut? When we actually play someone with a natiobal pedigree, we get our arse handed to us...and that includes the vaulted defense

And stop saying we. You are no Iowa fan you troll.

Last 3 teams Iowa played with a National pedigree. Osu, Michigan and penn state. I will let you fill us all in on the results of those games.

I thought it would be good to play Wisconsin early this year. However it looks like the O needs some time to develop. Wisconsin is much more polished on both sides of the ball right now. I could see this season being like 2008 where the offense gels during the second half of the season and the team becomes an above avg KF team, but a slow start prevents this team from reaching double digits in the win column.
You must not be watching them vs BYU

Another gem from our friends at cyclone fanatic:

Yes.
Tough schedule, but we’re a canceled first game and an amazing performance from Murray from being 3-0.

Also, this team’s ceiling is higher with an experienced Noland. In a perfect world he starts in a win against SDSU, changes our game plan against Iowa, and is even better today after getting first team reps for 1.5 months.
And we were just 7 TD passes from Stanley away from beating ISU 62-3.

Oklahoma doesn't have as good a defensive line as Iowa. Not many teams do, IMHO. The linebackers and DBs are at least as good.

The two offenses simply aren't in the same universe.

Yeah I was watching how easy it's been for the Oklahoma offense out there today and wondering just how bad our offense must be. After our bowl record over the past 6-7 years I'm beginning to believe that the Iowa offense can't play offense against the rest of the country. We are lucky to be in the B1G West. The Big 12 may suck at D but the B1G West struggles at Offense. Many teams in the B1G win games with their D. The Big 12 wins games with their O.
My God, a Hawkeye fan just admitted what we all have know for some time. I am shocked!

Typical ISU fans. Their "real" D was last week and their "real" O was this week. And but for the weather with the missed game they would be 3-0. I don't think pop warner kids miss more tackles than the Big 12. No wonder the Big 12 struggles to get people drafted. Still need to block and tackle everywhere but the Big 12. I mean that was atrocious. How about that ISU safety's shoulder tackle attempt on the Okie WR who then scored. That was embarrassing.
and Pop Warner kids can at least throw a forward pass, unlike any QB in the BIG.

You ISU fans are just plain idiots. You are 0-2 and threw the kitchen sink at Iowa to stop the run and couldn’t do it. Stop with the excuses and just GTFO.
It's not like Iowa completely tore ISU up with the run. A few big plays but let's not sit here and act like Iowa dominated that part of the game because thats a lie.

Typical ISU fans. Their "real" D was last week and their "real" O was this week. And but for the weather with the missed game they would be 3-0. I don't think pop warner kids miss more tackles than the Big 12. No wonder the Big 12 struggles to get people drafted. Still need to block and tackle everywhere but the Big 12. I mean that was atrocious. How about that ISU safety's shoulder tackle attempt on the Okie WR who then scored. That was embarrassing.
I agree that tackle attempt was pathetic. I was embarrassed for him.

You ISU fans are just plain idiots. You are 0-2 and threw the kitchen sink at Iowa to stop the run and couldn’t do it. Stop with the excuses and just GTFO.
OU was much more difficult to defend, and would be favored by 14+ against iowa.

Iowa does have an above avg dline tho, so can hang your hat on that. ;)

Oklahoma doesn't have as good a defensive line as Iowa. Not many teams do, IMHO. The linebackers and DBs are at least as good.

Neither are the 2 defenses, asshat.

Please idiot. Iowa plays like they did today against you clowns, we win by 30. You guys suck.
Iowa has their chance and only mustard 1 TD against ISU last week they are not beating ISU by 30. Iowa State plays like they did today and they may put up the W vs Iowa. Games over Iowa won. Let's get to Conference games and forget about the CyHawk till next season

and Pop Warner kids can at least throw a forward pass, unlike any QB in the BIG.

You’d think with all those awesome QBs in the Big 12, they’d have more starting QBs than the Big Ten in the NFL...right?

You know it’s almost October when Iowa State fans can only resort to conference smack talk. Four in a row bitches.

You can’t even talk conference smack when the big 12 has had their asses handed to them by the big ten the last 4-5 years. Big ten may not be as good this year, but still 3-1 against the almighty Big 12.

Are Pop Warner kids allowed to tackle? Maybe Campbell should be out scouting to shore up his clown defense.

Iowa has their chance and only mustard 1 TD against ISU last week they are not beating ISU by 30. Iowa State plays like they did today and they may put up the W vs Iowa. Games over Iowa won. Let's get to Conference games and forget about the CyHawk till next season

Did you just say mustard, you idiot? Iowa is far superior to your stupid pathetic program. Now gtfo off our board idiot!

Reactions: FranklinHawk

the way their dbs and lbs tried to tackle today(from the bits I watched) has me finding that hard to believe.....

CF is gonna have more posts on the Big 10 West than their own football program. Would be funny if not so sad and pathetic. Um the Big 10 West has zero to do with ISU except Iowa is in it and beat you last week by double digits. The Iowa Football recruiting thread is now at like 22K posts on CF.

Reactions: Franisdaman
CF is gonna have more posts on the Big 10 West than their own football program. Would be funny if not so sad and pathetic. Um the Big 10 West has zero to do with ISU except Iowa is in it and beat you last week by double digits. The Iowa Football recruiting thread is now at like 22K posts on CF.
And here I was ready to put money on the 'Biggest Disadvantage in CyHawk Series History' thread setting the record for number of posts (on cyfanatic). This new Big Ten butthurt thread has me thinking there is more than one horse in the race.

Last edited:
Did you just say mustard, you idiot? Iowa is far superior to your stupid pathetic program. Now gtfo off our board idiot!
Oh shit my bad. Was only able to mustard. Sorry for the mistake. Yeah man Iowa really looked superior last weekend. 1 TD, and 2 FGs. Wow what a juggernaut performance from the Hawks. The 2.9 Yards per carry was spectacular to watch. I will honesty say Iowa has probably the 2nd best DL in the Nation behind only Clemson. If it was not for Iowas DL what else was there that helped win the game?

Last edited:

He did indeed say mustard. Possibly the best want-of-be I have seen courtesy of a Clown fan who comes on an Iowa board and points out how bad an offense the team that owns his team has. So, if Iowa sucks so bad, how bad does the make the Clowns? In reality, Stanley didn't have any trouble throwing five TDs against them at their place last year. And neither of their all-world QBs could do jack squat against Iowa's defense this year.
Iowa's offense needs to be better for them to compete on the national stage. They made progress on that front last night, albeit against a weak opponent. I like their chances of improving their offense better than I like ISU's or Oklahoma's chances of developing a desire to hit or tackle anyone before the end of the season. I did not see one player on Oklahoma's defense I would trade for any of Iowa's two-deeps. They are literally the softest defense I have seen in 50 years of watching football. And the Clowns couldn't beat them at home.
Back to the WOB-change it to MUSTURD and we have the new title for the Clown fanbase.

This is not even close. The Big 12 is far better than the Big 10. The Big 10 may be the worst power 5 this year.

They may have a boatload of talented athletes, but how can they be the #5 team in the country with that defense. They have already given ISU twice the yardage they got against us and it is only the start of the 4th qtr.
Their DBs are bad at the tackling

Oklahoma gave Georgia all they wanted and more last year. And Georgia woulda won the NC had they not shit the bed in the 4th.

Oklahoma gave Georgia all they wanted and more last year. And Georgia woulda won the NC had they not shit the bed in the 4th.
The clones lost to Iowa, just let it go. Iowa is the better team. No reason to go back to last year’s playoffs to try and draw-out some kind of crazy (but common) clown logic. Save yourself the embarrassment and don’t pursue this discussion further.

The clones lost to Iowa, just let it go. Iowa is the better team. No reason to go back to last year’s playoffs to try and draw-out some kind of crazy (but common) clown logic. Save yourself the embarrassment and don’t pursue this discussion further.
Um....what? I’m not commenting on the clowns. I was responding to someone who said the big 12 could never win the NC.

Reactions: buchs
Um....what? I’m not commenting on the clowns. I was responding to someone who said the big 12 could never win the NC.
They didn’t and wouldn’t. There’s your answer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT